• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
When did CF start doing the bi color inserts for gmt?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Reactions: srhoque

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Ryan has two versions. One cheaper with bright red bezel insert and one for 508 dollar who are called cf bezel insert (really close to gen...)

This QCs are from Ryan/ Intime

Here the cf (better one)

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/7638...t-edition-sa3285-chs-clean-factory-bezel.html

And the cheaper non cf

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/7047...st-edition-on-oyster-bracelet-sa3285-chs.html

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

The cheaper one is the first VRF Pepsi release, not the Max. That insert is not good at all.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/8974242-vrf-pepsi-released

Reactions: ProGamer73061

CK_223

Horology Curious
6/11/19
Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I have feedback from Jennifer at PT that the VRF Pepsi Max comes with CF insert.

So there it is then. Usually news that big comes out with much more fanfare. Maybe there was some disappointment it isn't more of an earth shattering breakthrough. It's very good, to be sure, but I think many of us had hoped CF would pull off a seamless miracle too.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
So Intime is making a false claim unless they can show the Clean Factory embossing on the back of the insert.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
So Intime is making a false claim unless they can show the Clean Factory embossing on the back of the insert.

+1. I bought the latest VRF/ROF insert as a part (about 1 month back) and there is no "Clean" print on the back like their other inserts. Maybe things have changed today but I agree with your comments.

drohalloran

25/11/14
I've been looking through this thread and I haven't seen it mentioned, but has anyone checked the waterproof on the ARF Max? I'm not talking about diving with it, but I want to be sure it's safe to swim with

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I've been looking through this thread and I haven't seen it mentioned, but has anyone checked the waterproof on the ARF Max? I'm not talking about diving with it, but I want to be sure it's safe to swim with

This one is for swimming ....

s-l640.jpg

bupeapoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/20
My VRF Pepsi arrived safe and sound today and I honestly couldn't be happier! Thanks to everyone involved here who's contributed with all their great knowledge and information. Without this thread, I don't think I'd have pulled the trigger. For my first rep, I think it's an absolute beauty!

I can now see why this Rep Watch game can get so damn addictive! :wowa: :thumbup:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
My VRF Pepsi arrived safe and sound today and I honestly couldn't be happier! Thanks to everyone involved here who's contributed with all their great knowledge and information. Without this thread, I don't think I'd have pulled the trigger. For my first rep, I think it's an absolute beauty!

I can now see why this Rep Watch game can get so damn addictive! :wowa: :thumbup:

Yeah for your first rep you are years ahead of the game compared to what many of us had to start with. Congrats bro and post some pics!

bupeapoop

5/9/20
Yeah for your first rep you are years ahead of the game compared to what many of us had to start with. Congrats bro and post some pics!

Thanks mate! The minute I've removed the links and gotten the watch to sit snugly around my wrist, I'll be sure to snap some pics and post them up!

Reactions: KJ2020

Messi

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
28/4/13

I wish I still have some of my original Chinatown reps from 10-12 years ago. People Starting off today are spoiled. 400-600 bucks buys you one hell of a rep in function and appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GMTlover and KJ2020

bupeapoop

5/9/20
Yesterday I managed to remove some links and the watch now fits snuggly around my wrist.

When other Guys here mentioned how difficult it is for Cameras to really pick up the Red and Blue around the Bezel, I wasn't too sure what they meant, but now that I've got the watch and I've snapped a few pictures myself, I know exactly what they're saying.

Here are a couple pictures outside in the rain so please excuse the water droplets across the watch.

reuakOVF_o.jpg

tg2A4cQO_o.jpg

Last edited:

BabinAmaury

Known Member
25/2/17
France
Hi Lover's of Pepsi GMT!

Your topic helps me very well! But now i Don't know what pepsi choose haha between the Noob Best Edition on Trustytime or VRF Edition on Trusty… Can you please open my eyes ? :')

Or maybe the most important part will be in the QC's pictures when i will order one of this two beauties ?

Thanks

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Hi Lover's of Pepsi GMT!

Your topic helps me very well! But now i Don't know what pepsi choose haha between the Noob Best Edition on Trustytime or VRF Edition on Trusty… Can you please open my eyes ? :')

Or maybe the most important part will be in the QC's pictures when i will order one of this two beauties ?

Thanks

Noob = Time bomb movement, but better (arguably) bezel color
VRF = Good movement, but arguably worse bezel color

Best if you order a VRF and if you are unhappy with the bezel color, order a separate bezel/insert.

nated843

18/2/12
Or you could buy the ARF which has the best bezel/bracelet and replace the movement.