• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Received my QC. I’m happy with it and shall approve once I get the photos of the movement I requested.

SEL’s look amazing, Rehaut alignment is spot on, lugs shape is gorgeous, insert color looks nice. Datewheel looks decent - more gen like than I expected. Only thing that appeared to be off was a part of the clasp. It might just be the lighting though. Overall it seems to be a very nicely done submariner replica by VSF. Excited to see them in the Rolex game!

cc2ce30b5db2d5721f8f118b36398b1e.jpg

I think everyone can buy with confidence now.

I don't think it's going to get better than this. Looks awesome - congratulations.

(Tidy up the clasp with a swiss file if it bothers you, and you're golden.)

Last edited:

julien13700

Horology Curious
17/8/20
Canada

I don't think it's going to get better than this. Looks awesome - congratulations.

where can we find it ? i didnt find it on puretime

julien13700

Horology Curious
17/8/20
Canada
Received my QC. I’m happy with it and shall approve once I get the photos of the movement I requested.

SEL’s look amazing, Rehaut alignment is spot on, lugs shape is gorgeous, insert color looks nice. Datewheel looks decent - more gen like than I expected. Only thing that appeared to be off was a part of the clasp. It might just be the lighting though. Overall it seems to be a very nicely done submariner replica by VSF. Excited to see them in the Rolex game!

cc2ce30b5db2d5721f8f118b36398b1e.jpg

b64922482a527496cb808365d0e6f52f.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice brother, where did you buy it ?

Reactions: Magic01

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
The cyclops on the crystal looks like the gen one.
I might have to buy this one, when it is available at Puretime...

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic01

Shany

24/6/19
LOL, the one from saucine is definitely NWBIG.
Iam gonna sell my gen and buy a vsf or Zf.

I hope their Lv is as good as these LN.
I mean insert and dial is very hard to be better than CF IMO...

Magic01

Horology Curious
4/9/19
Beautiful watch, I am waiting as well for pure time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
saucin

Damn, what a beautiful watch. Just like someone said, I think it cant get better than this. I am really happy with my ARF V3 Hulk, but my Noob V10 LN sucks. Ohhh, I may need to buy a new LN from VSF...
I will try to ask again - anyone knows when are they going to release the Smurf version of this watch? I think I saw it on a pic in one of the topics.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
They said that they will release them gradually and haven't provided exact dates.

Reactions: Ferax

Avee8tor

Renowned Member
1/11/13
Ontario Canada.

if you’re referring to the flip lock on the clasp, my qc pics seem to show it is a little off as well (maybe a tad higher than the rest of the buckle). My DW appears to be bold, but I’ll put in a VR datewheel.

aglove84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
Hmmm that’s a good idea. My DW looks fat on the QC photos as well. I know many others have seen a fat DW on gens. But it offends my eye. How would you go about getting a VR date wheel? And is there anyone in the UK that could do the work??