Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noob V4 Daytona's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

    Yup and this is an amazing dial..correct daytona position and nice and crisp print
    Does the bezel look a tad off to you guys, or is it also the angle?
    I can't tell.
    Last edited by mcchicken; 10-11-20, 23:57.

    Comment


      Originally posted by mcchicken View Post

      Does the bezel look a tad off to you guys, or is it also the angle?
      I can't tell.
      I think it is angle and i wouldnt change this example..also sels are very good and very rare for v4

      Comment


        Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

        I think it is angle and i wouldnt change this example..also sels are very good and very rare for v4
        Thanks for e advice, I also thought SELs were spot on. I asked for more pictures, but I also think it’s the angle. Only issue is the amplitude is high, so wondering if anyone knows if this is an issue.

        Comment



          FOR SALE:

          Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

          Comment


            On my QC pic, the amplitude is 319...
            Last edited by mcchicken; 11-11-20, 01:32.

            Comment


              Originally posted by mcchicken View Post
              On my QC pic, the amplitude is 319...
              Well then you have your answer right
              FOR SALE:

              Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

              Comment


                Originally posted by popi2020 View Post

                mine
                Great pic mate. Looks pretty good. The subdials printing don’t look bad at all as compared to the ARF. Even in that close up photo.
                Noob has a subdial tone closer to gen compared to the ARF in black dials.


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Originally posted by rockdaly View Post

                  That's the v4? Nice photo
                  yes, have perfect SEL also and clasp ARF. Maybe will be a 116520 Franken
                  WTB
                  PP Nautilus white ppf v4

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Luvwatch View Post

                    Great pic mate. Looks pretty good. The subdials printing don’t look bad at all as compared to the ARF. Even in that close up photo.
                    Noob has a subdial tone closer to gen compared to the ARF in black dials.


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                    the print is really nice and clear, I had a black ARF 116520 and the numbers in the subdial were much faded...
                    WTB
                    PP Nautilus white ppf v4

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by popi2020 View Post


                      the print is really nice and clear, I had a black ARF 116520 and the numbers in the subdial were much faded...
                      What ARF version did you have?


                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 2841 View Post

                        Well then you have your answer right
                        The answer is that they are putting a gen date wheel just for you

                        Comment


                          Got my qc from the new dealer youwatch today.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Trdso View Post
                            Got my qc from the new dealer youwatch today.
                            Maybe have them pull the sticker off That's just plain stupid
                            FOR SALE:

                            Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by 2841 View Post

                              Maybe have them pull the sticker off That's just plain stupid
                              You get back, what you put out into the world kid. Maybe try and act less like a complete douchebag, and people would be more inclined to actually help you when you need it.

                              Comment


                                qc with stickers?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X