• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

audiwt

25/5/18
He hasn’t told me that but I guess that’s probably why I’ve been waiting 30 days on QC pics.

He told me last week that there was an issue with the bracelet supplier but no mention of anything being stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He told me the same. Waiting at QC for the 114060

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Someone found his warehouse and destroyed the locks and ransacked the place. It's probably competition...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

That sucks. Poor guy. I hope he recovers his losses quickly. I really like him.

PoptheC

18/5/13
He hasn’t told me that but I guess that’s probably why I’ve been waiting 30 days on QC pics.

He told me last week that there was an issue with the bracelet supplier but no mention of anything being stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
30 days? Li told me the theft only happened yesterday. Could there be something fishy happening here? Maybe Admin can help us to seek clarification from Jtime.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
30 days? Li told me the theft only happened yesterday. Could there be something fishy happening here?

No, I remember waiting for about 17 days for a regular QC for my CHNR. It's believable, depending on the model.

Last edited:
Reactions: occb2

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Someone found his warehouse and destroyed the locks and ransacked the place. It's probably competition...

I know your username contain conspiracy :lol: but let's not dive into unfounded claim.

Li is not sure of what happened yet and has just laid out some possibilities, but there's nothing less certain than the fact it was a competitor, there's other options on the table.

In the end, I would kindly ask to not spread gossip around since we know how the unsuspecting people can inflate those theory and grow them out of proportion. A simple look at the noob seized threads is enough to understand how this sort of rumors can be a poison.

Thanks for the understanding :)

PS Edit : kennygconspiracy, I have to add that my post is not a snap at you at all, I know you meant absolutely no harm in posting that :)

mike_hk2ksk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/19
I ordered an 114060 in early December and unfortunately had to reject the original piece due to some misalignment observations. Then I indeed had to wait till recently for the new piece being available. QC shots were shared by Li on Tuesday to my satisfaction and green light to ship. Due to this misfortune I will have to wait further. Hopefully Jtime recovers quickly from this misfortune. Once I get my order fulfilled I am thinking to place an extra order or two with Li to help him get back on his feet.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I know your username contain conspiracy :lol: but let's not dive into unfounded claim.

Li is not sure of what happened yet and has just laid out some possibilities, but there's nothing less certain than the fact it was a competitor, there's other options on the table.

In the end, I would kindly ask to not spread gossip around since we know how the unsuspecting people can inflate those theory and grow them out of proportion. A simple look at the noob seized threads is enough to understand how this sort of rumors can be a poison.

Thanks for the understanding :)

PS Edit : kennygconspiracy, I have to add that my post is not a snap at you at all, I know you meant absolutely no harm in posting that :)
I understand brother, thank you for helping me be better. I appreciate the positivity :) At this time I can only hope Li and his team will be okay. I definitely meant no harm.

pgtm22

Horology Curious
10/12/19
Los Angeles
I placed my first order in the rep world with him a few weeks ago, bummed that this happened to him but like mike said above, will place more orders with him to help recover from this. Crazy stuff, have break ins like this happened before on this forum to TDs?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
30 days? Li told me the theft only happened yesterday. Could there be something fishy happening here? Maybe Admin can help us to seek clarification from Jtime.

Nothing fishy
Things are exactly as Li said..
Nothing more, nothing less but thanks for adding fuel to a fire that didnt need it

Sent from my Noob v9.5

mad ballistic

Horology Curious
11/1/20
Moscow, Russia
That feeling when I was one step away from ordering my first replica from Li...

Unfortunately, this is part of the game. Sad but true.

We'll wait for an answer from him.

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
I had accepted my QC last week and just waiting for shipping. Had an email today from Li explaining the situation and confirming his stock was stolen.

FrankenLover

Known Member
24/12/18
Copenhagen, Denmark
Don't understand why some people are scared about other than themselves knowing about Li's situation. We are also costumers of him, and would obviously also like to have a status on our order. Like whats the issue?

PoptheC

18/5/13
Nothing fishy
Things are exactly as Li said..
Nothing more, nothing less but thanks for adding fuel to a fire that didnt need it

Sent from my Noob v9.5
I didn't mean to add fuel to fire and believe those were reasonable questions to be asked for verification from thousand miles away. Nevertheless, thanks for confirming the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankenLover

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Just to check, whats the lume color for zzf v2 dials and hands? Is it blue? Thanks

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
Lets get back to the topic.

QC Approved.

Can't wait for this beauty!

a5AKb.jpg