• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Btw i cant believe that lucy like very trusted dealer and very strict with QC that she still sending v2 instead of v3

Wolfrlx

26/11/19
So this is version v2 and not v3? ... are you sure? ... What do you see it from?

Wolfrlx

26/11/19
Yes ... Of course ... But I still haven't had a good eye ... But are my photos those of a V3?

Wolfrlx

26/11/19
Ok ... Thanks a lot to all for the clarifications .. I decided to refuse Lucy's QC ... Waiting for a real V3 ....

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Anyway lucy isn't td on rwi right?
Btw any feedback for the noob bezel fading? How the watch after a few months?

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Anyway lucy isn't td on rwi right?
Btw any feedback for the noob bezel fading? How the watch after a few months?

For mine, it looked faded to begin with - but only within certain circumstances, i.e. lighting. With direct, bright light either artificial or natural, the Noob bezel looks good and will replicate what is shown on lots of pictures on here, but that changes real quick when the lighting conditions change. Without the right light, for me, the watch looks somewhat lifeless and uninspiring and hence I've decided to opt for the CF bezel variant nonetheless.

The stark contrast created by the dial and subidals through the black ceramic and platinum-white inlays is what, again for me, creates the 'life' of the 116500 and so there's no other way but to go for CF.

Reactions: SHB