• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex crystals from Crystal CleAR

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Thanks for the heads up, i bookmarked them but totally forgot about it ;)

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
I read about them on here before, they have a black hole crystal and someone compared it to Prof and gen. Prof as we know is over kill gen which gives a cool look, but this one is closer to gen in effect that you get on the crystal

Reactions: LuminorReptar

HauntedHat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/18
I read about them on here before, they have a black hole crystal and someone compared it to Prof and gen. Prof as we know is over kill gen which gives a cool look, but this one is closer to gen in effect that you get on the crystal

Where can I see this? I've googled them but there's not much info tbh.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Many thanks for this link! I think I will soon order a crystal from them. Will see how long delivery takes to Germany.

Greets Andi

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
It looks like the black hole example has a pretty good white halo around it. The 2xAR will have the same AR effect on the DW, yes? It would just also have AR on the rest of the crystal, unlike a gen but would avoid the halo?

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
It looks like the black hole example has a pretty good white halo around it. The 2xAR will have the same AR effect on the DW, yes? It would just also have AR on the rest of the crystal, unlike a gen but would avoid the halo?

The Halo? Do you have a photo of that? Because I'm pretty sure the gen has that, I'm going try to capture the effect I mean on the gen I have on right now

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The Halo? Do you have a photo of that? Because I'm pretty sure the gen has that, I'm going try to capture the effect I mean on the gen I have on right now

Maybe the gen does have it, but I don't find it appealing. I would probably go for the 2XAR

dmnLe.png

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
This is very interesting stuff... I may have to use one of these Crystal's for my 16610 build if my (now 2nd purchase) gen crystal is beat