• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Hello,
Has anyone source jubilee bracelet to a DJ 41 ARF with Oyster?
Could someone tell if the sels would fit perfect or am I better off with just ordering a new watch and selling the old one?

Ryan told me around 170$ plus shipping for a replacement jubilee

migueljones

Horology Curious
19/8/18
I just received QC photos of my grey with jubilee and fluted bezel. Stunning overall but I think the datewheel font is too bold and a bit off center horizontally.

I'm thinking I will GL. Any thoughts?

Front: https://imgur.com/1KHpgWY

Album: https://imgur.com/a/cviGs9I

I would really like to get a second opinion on this if anyone could chime in. I need to RL/GL this evening. I'm thinking I will GL but am not the best at judging the date-wheel situation.

Reactions: Tt1988

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I would really like to get a second opinion on this if anyone could chime in. I need to RL/GL this evening. I'm thinking I will GL but am not the best at judging the date-wheel situation.

Why are you sharing the whole album if your question is only about the datewheel?

The date is normal for an ARF you will not likely get better. Alignment is not perfect but it's minor and you may just end up with a worse one if you reject

migueljones

Horology Curious
19/8/18
Why are you sharing the whole album if your question is only about the datewheel?

The date is normal for an ARF you will not likely get better. Alignment is not perfect but it's minor and you may just end up with a worse one if you reject

Thanks! I included the full album in a separate link just for reference as I've not seen many grey w/fluted bezel and jubilee.

Theres also SEL gaps on the right side but I didnt point that out because Im not trying to be toooo picky.

Last edited:

Tt1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/19
Honestly, as someone who just purchased this watch but in blue, you gotta take it as it is. I compare this to buying a gen in the exact same setup. And for me at the moment, it’s not feasible to buy a gen. So, for 1/10th of the cost of a gen, there HAS to be flaws and most, if not all flaws about this ARF we know and understand. So you make the choice. Pay 1/10th for this and take the flaws, or pay the full amount for a gen.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Honestly, as someone who just purchased this watch but in blue, you gotta take it as it is. I compare this to buying a gen in the exact same setup. And for me at the moment, it’s not feasible to buy a gen. So, for 1/10th of the cost of a gen, there HAS to be flaws and most, if not all flaws about this ARF we know and understand. So you make the choice. Pay 1/10th for this and take the flaws, or pay the full amount for a gen.

You said everything... i like my arf,everyone look at my watch,even that im not lie about that it is gen,everyone ask me if its gen
I just wear it for me

zach_1622

Known Member
5/2/19
Recieved mine a couple of days ago. I am impressed with the quality. The case, bracelet and dial looks and feel gen (I have a gen sub), only thing is that it doesent feel "Rolex" when you wind it manually. Maybe silencing the rotor will help a bit.

Adding a picture. Beautiful piece strait out of the box.

IMG_0761.JPG

migueljones

Horology Curious
19/8/18
So I knew going into this purchase that the datewheel font is the weak spot of this watch and I'm okay with that as I'm not expecting everything to be the same as gen. I am more worried about the alignment since that would be an obvious "flaw" for any watch and would bother me. I asked for more images because as I suspected the date is pretty significantly off center horizontally.

So am I being too "nitpicky" here or would this be an acceptible/expected RL?

Datewheel: http://imgur.com/gallery/q2m6x4k

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
The thread is slowly turning into a repeated question/QC approval nightmare. Come on guys read the thread before asking the same questions over and over!

One thing is for sure, no matter how many “flaws” you can find in this watch - the dw will remain the same, bold and incorrect. Overall the watch is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Razorig2

Bobi01

2/2/19
The thread is slowly turning into a repeated question/QC approval nightmare. Come on guys read the thread before asking the same questions over and over!

One thing is for sure, no matter how many “flaws” you can find in this watch - the dw will remain the same, bold and incorrect. Overall the watch is good!

Exactly,i have it and DW isnt problem for me as it is centered well...

Reactions: dom1986

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09

Agree with you!

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
So- Gotta ask.... anybody pick up the 126331 w/chocolate dial?

Nayef

Horology Curious
3/6/19
iamxd

Hi,,
please can you send me ryan contact number or email

i tried to talk to many sellers about getting a bracelet

but they did not help me, so i need ryan whatsapp or email please