• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Nayef

Horology Curious
3/6/19
Tobel

as i know yes the different is the gasket hight ( i think )
but its ok you can fix it with the old gasket as i did

Reactions: Tobel

Darksiderkills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/18
just got my arf dj 41, so if im not wrong, i would have to get a 3235 dw and overlay on the eta 2824 is that correct?

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
0a0aeb730ab2a947f70ace00c8b15a18.jpg
e4ae398694440d530a453706f73db307.jpg

Anyone can me confirm if this clasp is gen?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Another comparison video with the 2019 DJ41 fluted jubilee vs the ARF DJ41.
Besides the obvious dial update there are notible differences:

- The date window is the biggest tell, cyclops magnification and font is wrong.
- crown position on ARF is not centered, sits on the bottom of the case.
- the dial text is thick bold and pure white on the gen, ARF is a thin and faded white.
- the indices on the gen are a lot thinner, ARF has thick wide indices almost like the DJii.
- sunburst effect on the gen is more subtle and is a deep royal blue color. Arf has an overly strong metallic sunburst effect and the dial colour is a more unsaturated blue steel colour.
- SELs, again this is QC issue as mine is almost gen like.
- crystal clarity, ARF cyclops clarity is just not that great compared to the gen.
- lastly the weight difference of around 10 grams, however don't think it will be noticeable.

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIy...id&sharekey=f7bc637ea05af6353d6c2186ddde3e451

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Hello,
Has anyone source jubilee bracelet to a DJ 41 ARF with Oyster?
Could someone tell if the sels would fit perfect or am I better off with just ordering a new watch and selling the old one?

Darksiderkills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/18
Supposedly i decided to change the crystal for a gen crystal and cyclops, which gen crystal shd i swap out for? Does the gen crystal on the datejust 41 work as a direct replacement for the arf?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
What mods would you say this watch needs in order to be a super rep?

If you change the DW and crystal, this watch will still not be a super rep. Whatever the dial colour it will always be a little off and will have too much sunburst. So you would need to change the dial. And even after that you would be left with the crown position which is not as per gen, and that can't be changed. So DW + crystal will make a lot of difference for sure and you'll get a great watch. But still not one that cannot be differentiated from a gen that you would have next to it, which is the definition of a super rep

Reactions: BlackJaguar

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
What mods would you say this watch needs in order to be a super rep?

Datewheel, xtal and dial. Change them out you have a super rep. If you cant afford a dial, a gen dw and xtal would 100% pass the watch as gen to a normal person.

I am sure the above comparison video has already been reviewed and scrutinised within this thread. I also disagree with a lot of whats said. But hey, its a game of opinions i suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Teaknight1

rvillarreal89

Known Member
4/9/17
Datewheel, xtal and dial. Change them out you have a super rep. If you cant afford a dial, a gen dw and xtal would 100% pass the watch as gen to a normal person.

I am sure the above comparison video has already been reviewed and scrutinised within this thread. I also disagree with a lot of whats said. But hey, its a game of opinions i suppose.

Would a gen DW fit?

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
This is the million dollar question, with the right lad watchsmith/modder yes. Loads of info on this thread about what needs to be done.