• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
The biggest change in V3 is the CASE, but no one pays attention to it. Everyone looks at the DIAL and SEL. V3 is mounting 3 different cases, the old v1, V3 and a very ugly faulty V3 that has nothing to do with Gen.

The top one appears to be "v2" with "30" instead of the crown at 6 o'clock. Maybe that's why it looks better on the lugs:cheerleader:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aplex

Tete

4/11/16
Tete

You were bad mouthing V2 when it was out... now V2 is the holy grail?
And now you're bad mouthing V3.

Really...

I wish I was more surprised, but I'm not.

My case and your previous v1 or V2, is not that. They have taken 3 different cases.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean that others have poor eyesight.

3 different cases. 3 Cases!!!. 3 Cases!!!!. V1(V2) , V3 and V3 defective. And with those cases the dials are mixed

Tete

4/11/16
Sonofalich so you can see it more clearly ...

And the same goes for bezels.

​​​​​​ The problem is not quality control, the problem is that they are mixing pieces

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
just approved my qc - no one will notice the difference on the lugs, only tete, because he is lugsobsessed^^ <3 imho arf made much worser lugs in the past...

tete.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonofalich

Tete

4/11/16
[QUOTE = tmp2018; n8961328] acaba de aprobar mi control de calidad: nadie notará la diferencia en las orejas, solo tete, porque él está obsesionado con las orejas ^^ <3 imho arf hizo muchas orejas peor en el pasado ...

https: //i.postimg.cc/VvRpMsXs/tete.jpg[/imgfont>[/QUOTE]

I am not obsessed with lugs, it is one of the most elegant parts of that watch and Arf is not doing it well.

very far from gen

Here an elegant Gen... [url=https://clickpix.org/image/w36R1][img]https://clickpix.org/images/w36R1.jpg[/url]

Reactions: Tony12345 and Aplex

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I am not obsessed with lugs, it is one of the most elegant parts of that watch and Arf is not doing it well.

very far from gen

Here an elegant Gen...

It only looks 'elegant' on one lug. That's because of the angle (the far right one).
All the other angles are absolutely fine and comparable to ARF.

You are obsessed with the lugs. As I said earlier. You bad mouthed V2 for the same thing, now V3 is out you're doing it to V3.
Yet V2 is now fine? It's just completely illogical. Just please stop...

You are ruining this rep for NEW people that come to this board to get information. You are putting people off for the tiniest defect, imaginable. It isn't noticeable on the wrist, yes it isn't 100% perfect. But this is a $478 replica. Not the $9,000 gen. There will be subtle differences... this is one of those subtle differences. That's it.

lold.png

It's just not a big enough defect to complain about. Could the lugs be improved? Sure. But is it preventing the sale of this rep? No. So its unlikely they will ever change it. The lugs have not changed, the SEL fitment of the Jubilee has changed a bit... and who knows why. These are rep factories, at any time the whole production could cease. Or be changed irrevocably, we just don't know.

This isn't Amazon, nor legit factories. This is back-room, underground factories. In all likelihood, each making a separate component and then they're all brought together and assembled. Who knows, maybe the old jubilee bracelet maker got shutdown.

It's just not predictable enough of a market to expect consistency and also improvements on areas where 95% of people think there are no issues. ARF sales have not suffered due to these lugs, even if they are a tiny bit wrong. As evidenced by the volume of traffic we have on this thread...

Main complaints are... Date wheel. (crystal problem really)

Last edited:

Tete

4/11/16
It only looks 'elegant' on one lug. That's because of the angle (the far right one).
All the other angles are absolutely fine and comparable to ARF.

You are obsessed with the lugs, as I said earlier. You bad mouthed V2 for the same thing, now V3 is out you're doing it to V3.
Yet V2 is now fine? It's just completely illogical. Just please stop...

You are ruining this rep for NEW people that come to this board to get information. You are putting people off for the tiniest defect, imaginable. It isn't noticeable on the wrist, yes it isn't 100% perfect. But this is a $478 replica. Not the $9,000 gen. There will be subtle differences... this is one of those subtle differences. That's it. The end.

I even posted pictures of my ARF DJ41 vs my Gen... still, you were not happy.

lold.png

You haven't understood what I mean.
Arf has a perfect case that he used in the last lotes of V2 and now only in some v3.

What I mean is that we are careful when accepting the watch and look not only at the alignment, Also the case

Los siguentes Arf son perfectos...
w3XUp.jpg
w3Pbb.jpg

Last edited:

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
What I mean is that we are careful when accepting the watch and look not only at the alignment, Also the case

you buy the watch from a TD not the factory. you have to ask the TD to source you a specific version before ordering...(i didnt, because i dont care regarding this model)

to be fair, i remember the discussion we had about the 214270 tete and you had some points nobody noticed, but you were right. and there are other experts on this board, who always jump in and say: horrible lugs, cgs totally wrong, crown is shit, dial total fantasy etc.....while 95% think its a (f.e.) "very good sub". rwi needs and loves those people. but please dont make a constant DRAMA out of it, we talk about counterfeit toywatches...

very nice pic sonofalich...^^

Last edited:

Tete

4/11/16
you buy the watch from a TD not the factory. you have to ask the TD to source you a specific version before ordering...(i didnt, because i dont care regarding this model)

to be fair, i remember the discussion we had about the 214270 tete and you had some points nobody noticed, but you were right. and there are other experts on this board, who always jump in and say: horrible lugs, cgs totally wrong, crown is shit, dial total fantasy etc.....while 95% think its a (f.e.) "very good sub". rwi needs and loves those people. but please dont make a constant DRAMA out of it, we talk about counterfeit toywatches...

very nice pic sonofalich...^^

I give you all my support and the reason in what you say.
I am just giving my opinion and reporting that there are 3 different types of cases in case someone has not noticed and can choose the best possible dj41.

Sorry for the language, if there are errors it is by Google translator.

Reactions: tmp2018

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
just for my curiosity , wich difference are between V1 and V2 ?

I'm ok for the différence with V2 and V3 , but V1 vs V2 ??

Thanks

Tete

4/11/16
just for my curiosity , wich difference are between V1 and V2 ?

I'm ok for the différence with V2 and V3 , but V1 vs V2 ??

Thanks

Hello, the only difference is that when the jubilee version came out they called it V2. But it's the same model

Reactions: Sharki06

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Oh i see , like Always with these Factory haha ...

Thanks !

Reactions: Tete

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
From numerous QCs I've noticed that the latest batch of ARF V3s have a problem on the crystal.

The Rolex Crown that is etched on the crystal around 6 o clock is ALWAYS aligned to the left.

This is very evident since now the dial also has a crown on that area, right in between the "Swiss Made" printing.

It looks very odd..... The 2 crowns are not aligning together, and this can't be fixed by rotating the crystal because then the date magnifier would be off....

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
From numerous QCs I've noticed that the latest batch of ARF V3s have a problem on the crystal.

The Rolex Crown that is etched on the crystal around 6 o clock is ALWAYS aligned to the left.

This is very evident since now the dial also has a crown on that area, right in between the "Swiss Made" printing.

It looks very odd..... The 2 crowns are not aligning together, and this can't be fixed by rotating the crystal because then the date magnifier would be off....

Under normal circumstances on your wrist, how many times do you think you will see the LEC? If it still bothers someone, get a gen crystal which is good upgrade for this watch anyways.

Reactions: Akilles

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I as told I can’t get the ARF v3 with a plain bezel and oyster bracelet (only fluted bezel and jubilee) seems ridiculous