• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
The ARF 126600 keeps amazing me ! Since I received it, my genuine sea-dweller 16600 doesn't get worn at all...
p2rOI.jpg

Reactions: m5smg2 and timnic54

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
I’ve had the 126600 for a little while, and just got it back from Vac. Got a spa service and a Prof Crystal installed. I didn’t think this thing could look any better...now was I wrong! Looks so much better without that cyclops.

Now I’m going to want these crystals on all my watches.

pgT08.jpg

Thanks
vaccum prof

Last edited:

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I’ve had the 126600 for a little while, and just got it back from Vac. Got a spa service and a Prof Crystal installed. I didn’t think this thing could look any better...now was I wrong! Looks so much better without that cyclops.

pgT08.jpg

Thanks
vaccum prof

WOW! That looks fantastic. I thought the crystal was missing. I had to stare at the photo to realize a crystal was there. It looks so much cleaner without the cyclops.

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17

pgT08.jpg

Thanks
vaccum prof
Looks amazing. We need more pics

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17

pgT08.jpg

Thanks
vaccum prof

what a beauty !! ????

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Thanks fellas. It is much better without that silly cyclops. One of the main reasons I’m not a fan of most Rolex’s. More pics for you all below!

pL6Fa.jpg

pLZug.jpg

pLWQy.jpg

That looks stunning. Your pics are awesome. I’m sure it’s even prettier in person. Must be the top SD43 here.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Thanks fellas. It is much better without that silly cyclops. One of the main reasons I’m not a fan of most Rolex’s. More pics for you all below!

pL6Fa.jpg

pLZug.jpg

pLWQy.jpg

There is no doubt at all that your watch looks stunning Better than it did before and ironically, I fear, due to the AR better than a gen, which in itself is a big tell. If like me you don't care if anyone thinks it is rep or gen, then just enjoy your wonderful looking watch.

Great photos too.

BMWM

Horology Curious
22/10/14
hello you have a very nice watch.
I also buy the same model as you SD50 ARF.
can you please give me a links to buy, the same glass as you
I find it much more beautiful with your glass
Thank you for your help.

RBB224

16/10/16
hello you have a very nice watch.
I also buy the same model as you SD50 ARF.
can you please give me a links to buy, the same glass as you
I find it much more beautiful with your glass
Thank you for your help.

You can pm rnrprof he is the man who did this AR coating :)

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
There is no doubt at all that your watch looks stunning Better than it did before and ironically, I fear, due to the AR better than a gen, which in itself is a big tell. If like me you don't care if anyone thinks it is rep or gen, then just enjoy your wonderful looking watch.

Great photos too.

Yep! All my buddies know I have these reps so no biggie there. I love the look of it. I have seen on the Rolex forums that some owners have removed the cyclops as well. Although that is still a tell as well.

Another pic!

zH7PZ.jpg

Petruo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/18
Hello again,

today I finally received my v2 arf from Chazingtime. After reading this topic I was a little bit scared that I could get a poor quality watch or bracelet.

i have to say that my watch has absolute superb quality. Nothing rattles and the bracelet feels very solid. Never seen a rep with this solid quality. I can shake the watch and even can’t hear the rotor from the movement.

The only thing I have to complain about ist the bezel. It could be a little bit tighter. I can turn it without a click a little bit. It’s just 0,05 mm and I will never use the bezel so it’s ok for me.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
Nice mate! But the dial sucks ;) no round markers and markers to close at 12 instant tell on pictures but not on wrist.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Dont want to roll this up but i needed to respond i had the watch. The biggest tell is the "sharp bezel teeth" compare it to gen its just too sharp thats more important than the hour marker's because you cant see them onwrist. the bezel teeth is something that you can see.

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
Dont want to roll this up but i needed to respond i had the watch. The biggest tell is the "sharp bezel teeth" compare it to gen its just too sharp thats more important than the hour marker's because you cant see them onwrist. the bezel teeth is something that you can see.

Mate yours is v1 or v2? Maybe u can post some picture. I understand v2 upgraded the dw and sharpness of the bezel teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Mate yours is v1 or v2? Maybe u can post some picture. I understand v2 upgraded the dw and sharpness of the bezel teeth.

No. V2 'upgrade' was a decorated rotor - that's it.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17

here you go: https://prnt.sc/k5u7gu Thats a V2 with updated DW Font. You see the teeth is sharp and thats a tell to my eyes a big one and on all of the new SD43 Reps its like on mine.

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
6b8a1c774d73b3e0d021b2c851f63e1b.jpg

There are variants of the bezel. I got lucky with this one. Received QC on another that look decent. Not as good as this one but better than another I have. Guess just luck of the draw.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
6b8a1c774d73b3e0d021b2c851f63e1b.jpg

There are variants of the bezel. I got lucky with this one. Received QC on another that look decent. Not as good as this one but better than another I have. Guess just luck of the draw.

gen xtal is amazing