• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
I've recently ordered a rohdium one (didn't already get). When I made the order I've asked for a noob v2, but my td suggested me to prefer the arf.

As I was in train to buy it last year, I got in touch with Tom for the bezel mod. I confirm that he, the same, suggested the ARf for a better dial.

So I definitely choose the ARf.

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
How many clicks does your bezel make? I know they are supposed to be 120 on the gen, but my noob rep only makes 40 clicks which is one every 1.5seconds. Looks really strange

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

markblacks

Horology Curious
29/8/17
Essex
YM
6b6555a7ff5d240b368799555d505e59.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Hi all, curious if any of you YM guys have experience with the ARF 116655 SS version. I searched this tread and can't find any posts related to that particular watch. Also very few posts on the forum in general as far as reviews go most discuss the gold version. I see that it's available with either a A2824 movement or the SH3135. I plan on swapping in a VR3135 movement (if possible).

The watches can be seen here:
https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-mast...c-bezel-on-oysterflex-rubber-strap-a2824.html

https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-mast...-bezel-on-oysterflex-rubber-strap-sh3135.html

If I missed something (failed at searching) and should be directed elsewhere I'd appreciate the help. I'm not the best at this forum stuff - working on getting better lol.

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
Actually doesn't exist a ym 40mm ceramic bezel, black dial rubber strap and red second hand.
The only one available is 42mm with silver second hand

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Ok, I'm very new to this and have read dozens of forum pages. I'm looking for a YM with the Rhodium dial.

I'm probably looking to keep it ootb for now at least. Do I have it correct that Noob is the concensus over the ARF? Or now it is ARF over Noob because of the new DW?

Also, what about the movement. I've been leaning towards the A2824 over the SH3135 because of the reliability. But I just read that the Noob now has the VR3125. All of the noobs I've seen had the SA3135. Is the VR3125 better?

The plethora of combinations is mind boggling. (that is, someone with more experience please point me in the right direction) LOL

Last edited:

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Ok, I'm very new to this and have read dozens of forum pages. I'm looking for a YM with the Rhodium dial.

I'm probably looking to keep it ootb for now at least. Do I have it correct that Noob is the concensus over the ARF? Or now it is ARF over Noob because of the new DW?

Also, what about the movement. I've been leaning towards the A2824 over the SH3135 because of the reliability. But I just read that the Noob now has the VR3125. All of the noobs I've seen had the SA3135. Is the VR3125 better?

The plethora of combinations is mind boggling. (that is, someone with more experience please point me in the right direction) LOL

the "LOL" ruined it..

you'll find all the answers you are looking for in this thread. read it all & benefit from the gained knowledge over the long term, thank me later

GG2019

Patron
Certified
23/12/19
Uk
Hi, I’m after a bracelet to finish of my Franken 16623
i need some help on finding one! Would like the gold to be as close to gen as possible, also prefer to keep the 5 digit look clasp.. any help thanked in advance

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
the "LOL" ruined it..

you'll find all the answers you are looking for in this thread. read it all & benefit from the gained knowledge over the long term, thank me later

Sorry. Just looking to keep it light. I'm very new to reps and it's rather confusing when you're unfamiliar with the variety and combinations of the products. Thanks

Tornado33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/20
ARF DW now is perfect!
For platinum version ARF is more near to gen 116622, Noob have color dial similar to 16622 version. I chose ARF for the platinum version.
XY1ck.jpg

The watch in the picture is ARF, right? Looks gorgeous :) Thanks.

Last edited:

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
How many clicks does your bezel make? I know they are supposed to be 120 on the gen, but my noob rep only makes 40 clicks which is one every 1.5seconds. Looks really strange

Hello guys!
Anyone knows?

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Hi all, curious if any of you YM guys have experience with the ARF 116655 SS version. I searched this tread and can't find any posts related to that particular watch. Also very few posts on the forum in general as far as reviews go most discuss the gold version. I see that it's available with either a A2824 movement or the SH3135. I plan on swapping in a VR3135 movement (if possible).

The watches can be seen here:
https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-mast...c-bezel-on-oysterflex-rubber-strap-a2824.html

https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-mast...-bezel-on-oysterflex-rubber-strap-sh3135.html

If I missed something (failed at searching) and should be directed elsewhere I'd appreciate the help. I'm not the best at this forum stuff - working on getting better lol.

let us know when you have found out anything about it, seems interesting

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Just got this back from a RG wrap by local gold shop. Planning to franken it but I spent the money for gen parts on something else. Should I keep or sell?

Brand new Noob sent for wrap job immediately after receiving it. Was suppose to upgrade it with Gen xtal, gen dial, gen DW and VR3135
0401266b5afbb626aeed21c751c6fd9b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Justinlbrigham