• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
behind a good student there is always a good teacher....

You won't stop putting the blame on everyone else, right? The guys who really helped you and already posted those links got tired. You could have found that very easily by yourself, the new member section shows up almost at the very top when opening RWI. You'll be in serious trouble with the mods if you continue to ignore all the info gathered, so please do some reading before your next post.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/233990-guide-how-to-purchase-your-first-rep

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...s-guide-on-how-to-find-the-best-replica-watch

Reactions: Ylijumala

glee79

9/3/17
For me, this daytona white dial is fantastic. I can't wait for my panda to arrive

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

The same for me, looks amazing.
Got my posttracking on friday, and i update it several times a day to see if there is progress :)

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Members ... did not explain things to me correctly that is to say, what is a QC, is this QC only valid with the TD of the forum or valid with TDs that are not part of the forum? I just have to say I accepted the QC is published the photos?

No bro, you asked for questions and you have been redirected to read the rules and the stickies of the forum, most if not all the answers to these questions can be found there as nicely said by Tobel and other long standing members.

Members don't have to explain anything to you, they decided to take their time and help you by redirecting you to the place you can find the answers you are looking for.

Reactions: Ylijumala

Rubiss

19/9/21
You won't stop putting the blame on everyone else, right? The guys who really helped you and already posted those links got tired. You could have found that very easily by yourself, the new member section shows up almost at the very top when opening RWI. You'll be in serious trouble with the mods if you continue to ignore all the info gathered, so please do some reading before your next post.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/233990-guide-how-to-purchase-your-first-rep

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...s-guide-on-how-to-find-the-best-replica-watch

I'm not talking about the people who helped me and besides I thanked them in the messages,

Rubiss

19/9/21
For a person who claims they're far from being an idiot, you're great at dragging this out 2 pages longer than it needs to be...

if you were a little smarter you should have seen that you have to do a beginner who does not yet know how the site works, so don't pretend you are smarter

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
[mention]Tobel [/mention] i admire your patience i explained to him in several threads he is roaming and shopping around

[mention]QueTip [/mention] [mention]DD60 [/mention]

The user is struggling with rules and several members have taken their time to explain to him , he claimed his english not strong and using google translate to reply and argue here!

We seek your support to step in as this thread is being deviated from its main topic.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
if you were a little smarter you should have seen that you have to do a beginner who does not yet know how the site works, so don't pretend you are smarter

I don't need to pretend I'm smarter than you when you've continued after a moderator has asked you to stop, you have no respect for anybody and are quite obviously an idiot.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Last warning.

Rubiss

19/9/21
I don't need to pretend I'm smarter than you when you've continued after a moderator has asked you to stop, you have no respect for anybody and are quite obviously an idiot.

from the moment you are more stupid than me I accept

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Mine's been serviced and should arrive soon. :matty:

jCg2gp.jpg