• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

takks

7/8/15
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the movement. Is there a way to regulate the watch? Like how fast or how slow it is going.

SA4130 can be regulated in the general way, nothing special like Rolex micro stella.
Need to prepare the time grapher, case back opener and some tweezers or appropriate stick.
Please google basics of how to adjust mechanical watch, you can find at Youtube easily.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
i posted pictures with a question that said "is the color and transition good and does she have a bezel lip?" i got yelled at by several people

You had no clue what a bezel lip or the potential issues on the color transition were. In another thread you even wrote "I think the transition is good"

There was absolutely no reason for you to ask about the bezel lip on your pictures, it was clear as day if you know what a bezel lip.

QC are to confirm or infirm a doubt that you have on a potential flaw that you have identified since you've learnt what they are! Not to ask what people think on a bunch of buzzwords that you didn't bother reading and learning about!

Once again if you had done your homework and read the rules, which were shared with you, you would know

Last edited:

Rubiss

19/9/21
You had no clue what a bezel lip or the potential issues on the color transition were. In another thread you even wrote "I think the transition is good"

There was absolutely no reason for you to ask about the bezel lip on your pictures, it was clear as day if you know what a bezel lip.

QC are to confirm or infirm a doubt that you have on a potential flaw that you have identified since you've learnt what they are! Not to ask what people think on a bunch of buzzwords that you didn't bother reading and learning about!

Once again if you had done your homework and read the rules, which were shared with you, you would know

the problem is solved I found all the information I needed elsewhere,I contacted a friend in China who gave me all the information on the latest batches, I made my choice I bought one with a daytona

Rubiss

19/9/21
it's still crazy that we can not post a photo on this forum to ask opinions of members

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
it's still crazy that we can not post a photo on this forum to ask opinions of members

Can you please once and for all consider that there may be a valid reason for having rules as they are? Failing to do so is just pure arrogance. If you are not able to understand that and if you're not happy with the rules you are more than welcome to leave the forum. Reddit or other replica forums may be better suited for you.

the problem is solved I found all the information I needed elsewhere,I contacted a friend in China who gave me all the information on the latest batches, I made my choice I bought one with a daytona

Yes instead of following the advice that many people gave you for your own good, which is to read the available content here, you went the lazy way and asked somebody else to spoon feed you

​​​​​​I'm gonna make a slight adaptation of the well known quote:

Teach a man how to fish and if he's willing to, he'll have food for the rest of his life. Give a man a fish and he'll come back to you every day whining for a fish and complaining that he hasn't gotten one on that day yet

Please do not try to argue, and do not try to have the last word with a smart ass comment. You have already spammed this thread and others enough

I won't reply any more of your messages, I've wasted enough time

Grow up and learn

Rubiss

19/9/21
Can you please once and for all consider that there may be a valid reason for having rules as they are? Failing to do so is just pure arrogance. If you are not able to understand that and if you're not happy with the rules you are more than welcome to leave the forum. Reddit or other replica forums may be better suited for you.

Yes instead of following the advice that many people gave you for your own good, which is to read the available content here, you went the lazy way and asked somebody else to spoon feed you

​​​​​​I'm gonna make a slight adaptation of the well known quote:

Teach a man how to fish and if he's willing to, he'll have food for the rest of his life. Give a man a fish and he'll come back to you every day whining for a fish and complaining that he hasn't gotten one on that day yet

Please do not try to argue, and do not try to have the last word with a smart ass comment. You have already spammed this thread and others enough

I won't reply any more of your messages, I've wasted enough time

Grow up and learn

yes it is better to stop there you made a lot of controversy with me for not much

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Rubiss

19/9/21
You just had to listen to the members who replied to you

members apart from doing moral lessons and criticizing my person did not explain things to me correctly that is to say, what is a QC, is this QC only valid with the TD of the forum or valid with TDs that are not part of the forum? I just have to say I accepted the QC is published the photos? when I ask for explanations, I have been taken for an idiot, which I am far from being.