Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPACECOWBOY 2017, post: 3484215, member: 151413
    Hey Dude,

For your List of Panerai Super Reps, I would recomment to quote this list:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...dation.235792/

It summarizes all Panerai Super Reps as of Ale's Pam Guide.

I will provide a link to Omega and Tag Heuer tomorrow. I think that fellow by-thor also established a list for these two brands.

Hope that helps....again, outstanding work, you are doing here and highly appreciated.

Good night [emoji4] [emoji106] [emoji108]

Sent from the RWI App
    You like it better now ? (Check initial post)

Comment

Originally posted by Eagl3, post: 3484222, member: 140848
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...i-44mm.359407/

Aside from the date wheel font, I'd say it's incredibly close.
      Looks great, I add to probably.

Comment

Great job. Thanks for all the work OP.

Comment

Dang, thanks @Omagad for doing this, amazing effort. I've basically copy and pasted the list from another page but you actually helped to compile everything together. Seems like a thread worthy to be stickied for new members to look through!

Cheers!
          [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]My Current Collection[/COLOR]
          Audemars Piguet ROO Sincere Tantalum (Special Order by PureTime) - Pending Production
          Audemars Piguet ROO Rubberclad
          Omega Planet Ocean Seamaster 2500 Liquid Metal Noob V4

Panerai PAM 411 Firenze 44mm V6F/KW
          Seiko SKX007J 42mm

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Previously Owned[/COLOR]
          IWC Pilot's Chrono 3777-01 ZF
          Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver JF V7

Rolex Submariner 116610LN 40mm Noob V7
          Omega 300 Spectre 41mm V6F V2.5 on GEN Bond NATO
          Hublot Big Bang Stainless Steel Ceramic 44mm V6F V6.5

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Other Reps[/COLOR]
          Goyard Victoire Wallet | Adidas Yeezy 350v2 Zebra (BC)

Comment

Originally posted by nexezz, post: 3484262, member: 150910
            Dang, thanks @Omagad for doing this, amazing effort. I've basically copy and pasted the list from another page but you actually helped to compile everything together. Seems like a thread worthy to be stickied for new members to look through!

Cheers!
            Thanks mate ! Will do all my best to keep it as precise as it can possibly be.

Comment

Well, imho the date on the ap diver is an instant tell..

Unless you specify that noob v which had larger font but the perfect specimen does not exist
              I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Hood list !

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I was planning on doing something similar. I wanted to create a poll that everyone could add their choice of reps. It would allow users to vote on multiple reps.

I don't know if that would be possible on this forum. Either way, this works very well, it just requires more work and maintenance. Therefore, thank you @Omagad for your work!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJ1980, post: 3484030, member: 129116
                    I would also add IWC 5007 and 3717 (I think it's the number - the Portuguese chronos line with correct thickness). Also the mk series (mk xvi, xvii, xviii)
                    I believe the Portuguese chronos start with 3714__, with last digits reflecting dial color
                    New ZF versions are superb.

BTW OP, I don't think there's anyone here who knows more about Blancpain reps than JackJ1980....
                    Looking for a 1:1, AAA+++, Movement Identical to Gen, Swiss-Made, Super Replica Submariner!!!

Comment

The Santos is Version 6 or V6 factory?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory, post: 3484321, member: 114247
                        Well, imho the date on the ap diver is an instant tell..

Unless you specify that noob v which had larger font but the perfect specimen does not exist
                        Can you give me any comparison to show me what you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJ1980, post: 3484030, member: 129116
                          I would also add IWC 5007 and 3717 (I think it's the number - the Portuguese chronos line with correct thickness). Also the mk series (mk xvi, xvii, xviii)
                          Can you be a bit more specific please ? Thanks !

Comment

How about TC YM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3484337, member: 139055
                              Can you be a bit more specific please ? Thanks !
                              So what about the twbest daydate 5-digit? Check out the thread I provided in my original post

36mm Daydate/Datejust Replicas versus Homage Watches

36mm Daydate/Datejust Replicas versus Franken Builds
                              Upcoming: Goldplating

Questions regarding Datejust/Daydate (36mm) Replicas or Frankens? Feel free to ask me anything

Comment

Nice, very time consuming I'm sure. I was posting in the other thread how I'm hunting for a rose gold watch that can be classified as a super rep. I know it's always left out of the mix because the colors not right or of course, it will rub off with time. Weight way off. I get it. However, I'd love to find one that LOOKS-WISE is indistinguishable from gen. If anyone has ideas I'd like to hear them.

Comment

Working...
                                X