• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DeepSea Sea Dweller just arrived! The unveiling.

Joe_g1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/15
I am wondering did you purchase the watch from a site called XXX?

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Nice DSSD there !! By the way, Sead of 'supermirrors', a TD here, packages his watches with the same care as that. But no free gifts. He does however sprinkle the package with GZ holy water for good luck. Trevor does include a couple of neckties of your color choice smuggled out of the Trump necktie facility in GZ. A nice touch. I have several. Lucy of 'truetime168' always sends me some good Chinese candy to sweeten the deal !! Stan, [WBK] our great local conus TD here, once sent me a DSSD by mistake when I ordered a plain Jane Submariner ! No kidding ! I had to return it, and insist on a regular Sub., it was too big for my small wrist !! ....We have a good number of great TDs here. Support them well my friends !!

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
I am wondering did you purchase the watch from a site called anyreplicawatches.co?

Since you asked.... Yes, and I have had nothing but good experiences with them thus far. And besides if I did, I pay with a credit card and have the backing of MasterCard or Visa behind me if needed:)

Now, to add here, I would encourage anyone seeking a watch to use one of the Trusted Dealers ( TD's ) here as I am sure they can obtain what you are seeking and you will have some additional back up should anything go south,

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe_g1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/15
Haha. I agree with you. Why I ask is because I purchased from them too. My packing looks the same as yours. So just wondering maybe from same company. :greedy: I purchased the submariner. Seems the Deepsea looks good too. Maybe try one out next time. :balloon:

Since you asked.... Yes, and I have had nothing but good experiences with them thus far. And besides if I did, I pay with a credit card and have the backing of MasterCard or Visa behind me if needed:)

Now, to add here, I would encourage anyone seeking a watch to use one of the Trusted Dealers ( TD's ) here as I am sure they can obtain what you are seeking and you will have some additional back up should anything go south,

Cheers!

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
Haha. I agree with you. Why I ask is because I purchased from them too. My packing looks the same as yours. So just wondering maybe from same company. :greedy: I purchased the submariner. Seems the Deepsea looks good too. Maybe try one out next time. :balloon:

Glad to hear you have used them as well. So far I've only had positive experiences not to mention I now have 5 Monte Blancs [emoji3]

Cheers!

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Toro must have ran out of boxes with my orders, hes fast though

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
Toro must have ran out of boxes with my orders, hes fast though

I have not ordered from Toro but do hear that TD does a good job. As for whom I have purchased from they have always shipped quick and watch is always packed extremely well.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
looks like the ring lock text is not painted black. and still with the bad white paint in the bezel numbers.

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
looks like the ring lock text is not painted black. and still with the bad white paint in the bezel numbers.

Now assess. My original pics I used a flash SLR and had left the protective plastic over the sapphire crystal in the pics.

Here is a iphone pic of it today.
9c516fd9431fe5b3146b5779ec2ee26e.jpg
22da69eaa1734a272401e6230c60d175.jpg