• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Thanks, I hope we see a movie clip then. Im really curious about how the AR will match the glossy style. AR need to be almost clear.

dmpsurf

Supporter
Certified
19/10/12
agree, would Have done it But Havent got Mine yet. Unfornatly, it went out of stock. Ordered the first week it was released. But Anyway i Will Do a video if nobody Else does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I also ordered the 13th and I´m waiting....

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Over at Repgeek , no word from Angus yet about the second batch. Hopefully noob makers are taking their time to get it right.

pr20

Horology Curious
10/6/13
i ordered one today from trevor, this is my 1st rep...so excited

Frankie Chestnuts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/13
Just contacted PT regarding availability:

"I am afraid that is out of stock and we do not know when it will be back. Apologies, maybe you can try again in 2 weeks?"

Don't hold your breath...

mevvan

Known Member
15/1/13
Just contacted PT regarding availability:

"I am afraid that is out of stock and we do not know when it will be back. Apologies, maybe you can try again in 2 weeks?"

Don't hold your breath...

wtf? thats not an ok answer..
Buuuuut like i Said earlier angus Said roughly in 2 weeks so i think its ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Angus said he heard from noob yesterday that the second batch will be ready with the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Finally it's here! Just a quick one..

53QNbdr.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

artloko

Horology Curious
22/8/12
Pr20 who is the TD you are buying the watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazin326

Known Member
24/9/09
As a heads up, that Omega logo looks crooked to me, looks like it is higher on the right than it is on the left, in relation to the work "OMEGA." Maybe it's just my eyes. Anyone else?

I agree 100% and likewise it's always hard to tell if it's the angles but a crooked logo or wording on the face is something I couldn't live with. That's the main focal point of the watch!

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
I agree 100% and likewise it's always hard to tell if it's the angles but a crooked logo or wording on the face is something I couldn't live with. That's the main focal point of the watch!

WOW you guys have the Stink Eye!! How do they F that up!! I still want one screw it!!

RejZoR

Horology Curious
25/7/13
One of the reasons why i'm still hesitating on buying any replica. They apparently have ZERO quality control and all you have to rely on are QC images if you happen to spot all the idiocy on them which again entirely depends on the angle at which the photos were taken. For example, if you buy a Seiko 5 or an Orient, you never have doubts like this, because you know there are people there responsible for certain level of quality.

I mean, great, they needed loads of time to replicate it, but c'mon, once you're past the prototyping and testing phase, one would expect consistency, even with replicas...