• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

STIFFL3R

Horology Curious
18/9/21
MEMORIGIN DRAGON & PHOENIX
67e7743d4bf047e083e3184f905ed5f6.jpg
845dc3236e0444b8ba993808633f3ddb.jpg

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

Reactions: dogwood

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Picasso74 did you mod the RO tourbillon on the right? The balance is silver... I didn't think those were in hands yet (a new R8F v3 just released). What does the rear of the case look like?

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Hi ….no mods…it is OOTB…..

nice watch but the gen has the automatic movement so it has the rotor in the backside…this one no…it is manual wind but on the wrist it is awesome

Reactions: dogwood

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I know this picture was taken well over a year ago, but my god that Hublot is awesome. Do you still have it? If so, mind sharing some more pics and your impressions on the watch?

The H. is no longer with me, I sold it.

Jyrki69

Horology Curious
25/1/20
Europe
Hello All,

I love Tourbillon and i want to buy 2 watches

- Jager Lecoultre Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon
- IWC BIG PILOT tourbillon

Do you have some advices ? Good TD and Good Factory for thoses watches ? (any others advices will be appreciates ^^)

thanks a lot !!! :D

Onepickledginger

Gone Gin
Patron
Certified
9/8/20
Really beautiful !!! The V4 is rare now, BBR still working or close ?

Where you can buy it ?

I did a mini review here-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/other-brands/10323881-new-roger-dubuis-excalibur-fc-v4-42mm

I purchased from Geektime (not a RWI TD and please don't Google him as there are fake Geektime sites). I actually got QC of my v4 prior to the announcement video of v4. Emailed him after the announcement, but after carefully checking the bridges and confirming with Eric it actually is a v4.

​​​​

Onepickledginger

Gone Gin
Patron
Certified
9/8/20
I second this. I have two and planning to add more to the herd. There is a tourbillon movement thread somewhere which you might find very informative. Most of those reps use the tourbillon engineered and build by Tianjin SeaGull. It is a workhorse, well build by a reputable company and much more reliable than all those low end Asian clones full of dust and pubes you find in rep Rolex watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So given the reliability, is the consensus to not service until issues arise? This is my first tourbillion and all my other reps have been serviced immediately upon arrival.

Last edited: