Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    great read up!

    Comment


      #47
      Thanks! I finally joined this site after reading so much on it ... I really want to buy a replica of the new spectre watch so I thought I would do as much research here as I can!
      let you know how it goes!!

      Comment


        #48
        Thanks for info!!

        Comment


          #49
          One nice post here for a beginner! Thank you!

          Comment


            #50
            I wish more people would read this before asking questions. Kudos to all who posted here who actually read it.

            Do. Or do not. There is no try.
            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

            The collection
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by yllekp, post: 2667184
              I wish more people would read this before asking questions. Kudos to all who posted here who actually read it.
              +1


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



              How big is a 44mm?..Its about 44mm, or maybe 38mm.
              [email protected]@K IT.......................................


              The Real Hero is always a Hero by mistake...
              He dreams of being an honest coward...
              Just like everybody else.

              Comment


                #52
                Thanks. Just a question what is the best method for shipping? Dhl, Ems?..etc

                Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Boristhespie, post: 2684835
                  Thanks. Just a question what is the best method for shipping? Dhl, Ems?..etc

                  Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
                  THe UK is a fairly safe bet for low customs risk. Ask your TD what is his preferred method of shipping. They all should have a lot of experience shipping to the UK.

                  Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                  There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                  ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                  The collection
                  https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Great read.
                    Are some dealers open to having a watch upgraded with a better movement for example?
                    J

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Very good thread. About to place my second order (AP Bumblebee)

                      Any recommendation for a TD ?

                      Is the Bumblebee from the JF Factory still the one to go for?

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Mr.Marbella, post: 2713154
                        Very good thread. About to place my second order (AP Bumblebee)

                        Any recommendation for a TD ?

                        Is the Bumblebee from the JF Factory still the one to go for?
                        picking a TD Is down to personal choice in truth
                        As for AP this thread may help

                        https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...ecific+factory



                        How big is a 44mm?..Its about 44mm, or maybe 38mm.
                        [email protected]@K IT.......................................


                        The Real Hero is always a Hero by mistake...
                        He dreams of being an honest coward...
                        Just like everybody else.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          [MENTION=117884]KingKantona[/MENTION] Thank you buddy lots of information!

                          As for the TD I have great communication with Ryan, he seems very reliable..think I found my TD

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Mr.Marbella, post: 2716864
                            @KingKantona Thank you buddy lots of information!

                            As for the TD I have great communication with Ryan, he seems very reliable..think I found my TD
                            wont go far wrong there friend, enjoy your reps, don't forget to post pics, this forum loves a rep pic lol...



                            How big is a 44mm?..Its about 44mm, or maybe 38mm.
                            [email protected]@K IT.......................................


                            The Real Hero is always a Hero by mistake...
                            He dreams of being an honest coward...
                            Just like everybody else.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Mr.Marbella, post: 2716864
                              @KingKantona Thank you buddy lots of information!

                              As for the TD I have great communication with Ryan, he seems very reliable..think I found my TD
                              Originally posted by KingKantona, post: 2716882
                              wont go far wrong there friend, enjoy your reps, don't forget to post pics, this forum loves a rep pic lol...
                              Yep don't forget the pics when it arrives

                              Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                              The collection
                              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

                              Comment


                                #60
                                [MENTION=117884]KingKantona[/MENTION] [MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION] Will do

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X