• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG down?

J-SJ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/13
Yeah, gone slow like last night before it stopped. Still loading eventually for me on crapatalk.

Dr Yan

4/9/09
The giggling pin has come adrift from the laughing shaft again !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

admixer

Looking Around
12/3/13
On the bright side, maybe they really know who has the best sub over here!

LightGeek

Horology Curious
30/10/12
Well, luckily I have that flash sale for Seiko at Jomashop to keep me busy. Having a hard time weeding the checkout cart. A gen auto with no doubts about WR is hard to pass up at less than $100...

pobjednik

27/6/10
Well, luckily I have that flash sale for Seiko at Jomashop to keep me busy. Having a hard time weeding the checkout cart. A gen auto with no doubts about WR is hard to pass up at less than $100...

Yes i know what you mean man, i have that thing for Seiko as well but right now want to try Steinhart.

J-SJ

18/11/13

Interesting, thanks for that. Which is the best sub(stitute) diver do you reckon? Have you bought from Jonashop before? I suppose we have to pay duty and VAT if we import to the UK.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Damn commies

cccp-keep-calm-and-love-cccp.png

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
We have database corruption again. Don't know why. Investigating and will report back.

dfq23

18/12/12
It's strange being here. Like taking a dump in someone else's house

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Note, the server will disappear from the network for a while, so you may get one of those 'this domain has been registered for...' messages. Do not panic ;)

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Note, the server will disappear from the network for a while, so you may get one of those 'this domain has been registered for...' messages. Do not panic ;)

Thanks for the heads up, hope all goes well mate.

J-SJ

18/11/13
All the best with it Greg. Hope you're feeling a little better today.