• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated PPF Nautilus 5711 V4 is here !!!

Morofra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/20
Italy
[
The first bracelet link (that connects to the watch case) in the is larger than it is on the genuine. It’s noticeably bigger than the rest of the links and even in comparison to the other first links on other replicas. As previous poster mentioned check out this thread they highlight it with a picture

thread link: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/patek-philippe/9502300-wy-3k-patek-philippe-nautilus-324sc

Thank you so much for your explanation ! Understand

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I have three PPF 5711’s that I ordered. The 5711/1A blue, 5711/1A white, and 5711R on strap. No QC pics yet

Reactions: Morofra

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy
I just check any photos about 3KF V2 and it's wrong in many details of case and the shape near crown is totally of fantasy respect the gen. so . Absolutely "No" for me.
The bevels of case are also wrong and the complete proportions are not 1:1

So , or mod the PPF v4 or wait for V5 or ... don't do to much maniac for that 0.5mm of protuberances ! ))

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I bought all versions from 5711 rose gold. 3KF is the best version for me!

To me, 3KF has too many flaws/tells visible on the front of the dial that can never be fixed by a modder, like the fat first link. The only tell on PPF is the crown which can easily be modded.

Luuat

13/2/18
USA
Thinking about purchasing my first Franken 5711.

Do you guys prefer the pf 5711 case/bracelet with PFF v4 hands/dial/DW franken or the PFF v4 with Cosmograph4ever's package with midcase bevel cutting and reshape, bezel reshape, bracelet refinish and crown correction?

Reactions: pclaussen

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

Do you guys prefer the pf 5711 case/bracelet with PFF v4 hands/dial/DW franken or the PFF v4 with Cosmograph4ever's package with midcase bevel cutting and reshape, bezel reshape, bracelet refinish and crown correction?

I got the legend modded PF/PPF, and i'm waiting on Cosmo to finish a white dial PPF package for me. I'll do a review in a couple of weeks when i receive the watch from Cosmo

Reactions: pclaussen

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Good question. I'd like to see a side by side comparison of the two.

Luuat

13/2/18
USA
I got the legend modded PF/PPF, and i'm waiting on Cosmo to finish a white dial PPF package for me. I'll do a review in a couple of weeks when i receive the watch from Cosmo
ZYqJ94.jpg

Awesome. From my research, legend is outside of USA. I'd like to keep my watch within the USA. I may go blue dial PFF v4 and let Cosmo mod it. It doesn't cost that much ($550), still saving a ton from buying a gen. $1050 total for a cosmo mod + watch.

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Awesome. From my research, legend is outside of USA. I'd like to keep my watch within the USA. I may go blue dial PFF v4 and let Cosmo mod it. It doesn't cost that much ($550), still saving a ton from buying a gen. $1050 total for a cosmo mod + watch.

I agree, it sounds like a good deal, and Cosmo is a great guy to work with :) Hopefully the result will be good, ill report back when i got the watch in hand :)

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy

Very very Nice at look perfect ! Please can you show us other photos. side and better the area of crown? Thanks !!!

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy

Thank you so much for your fast reply!
The bevels are really perfect, the bezel look like little bit " to much " respect the gen . And... about the crown ... it's a mystery ! What I did? How?
And on bracelet he did something?
I need call fedex and send mine to him ... ))

Thanks again

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Thank you so much for your fast reply!
The bevels are really perfect, the bezel look like little bit " to much " respect the gen . And... about the crown ... it's a mystery ! What I did? How?
And on bracelet he did something?
I need call fedex and send mine to him ... ))

Thanks again

You do understand that the base watch here is a PF right?

Wait a couple of weeks for my review from Cosmo, before you do anything :)

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy
You do understand that the base watch here is a PF right?

Wait a couple of weeks for my review from Cosmo, before you do anything :)

ARGHHHHHH!!!!! Sorry!!! It's a PF !!! OMG ... ok delete all that I wrote !)))

Reactions: 2841