• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM111 Noob V12 **Eye-candy and Wristshot**(QC pics allowed)**

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
MOD. NOTE:
QC PICS OF PAMs "V12" or NEW VERSIONS NOOB WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THIS THREAD FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES
PLEASE AVOID PERSONAL AND SILLY QUESTIONS

PLEASE INDICATE THE LINK OF YOUR PURCHASE !!!

ALE

hey guys, it's good to be back sharing photos of a classic that had recently been updated by the noobfactory. I'm talking about the PAM111 of course, the one that started me to the world of Panerai.

Over the years, I've had a bunch of rep PAMs in my collection, from the basic ones to the more exotic kind that you can get from DSN. I've sold most of the rep collection except for the noob PAM177, my ultimate daily beater.

Anywho, the PAM177 manual winding movementt has started showing some wear and tear after 6 years of almost daily use, and I thought the PAM111 has similar dial, hands, and movement so I ordered a PAM111 which i plan to use as a donor watch when the PAM177 finally stopped working.

Here are the photos of the PAM111 Noob v12 that I got from the mail.

ZtSAsF.jpg

ZtShhp.jpg

ZtSHRb.jpg

ZtSWxn.jpg

ZtSUXE.jpg

ZtSeZt.jpg

ZtS5I2.jpg

Here's the PAM111 Noob v12 together with my noob PAM177

ZtSI2D.jpg

ZtS2n5.jpg

... and the obligatory wristshot.

ZtSofY.jpg

ZtSmQs.jpg

Thanks to Chazingtime for picking up this watch, always a pleasure buying from them.

Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoy taking them. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Me and my poor posting skills, I can't seem to make the other photos appear.

CharlySub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/21
Great watch, definitely the one I want !!! :cool:
The strap doesn't look great but the watch is juste amazing.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
I almost wrote off NOOB from my list until I got my PAM005 V12, couple of days ago.. Stock NOOB came with the similar strap like yours and the quality of the strap was below par and made up of cheap PU leather but the overall quality is really good, lume oh boy! it is amazing. I did swap the strap to an antique leather ones and here are some eye candies ...

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
I almost wrote off NOOB from my list until I got my PAM005 V12, couple of days ago.. Stock NOOB came with the similar strap like yours and the quality of the strap was below par and made up of cheap PU leather but the overall quality is really good, lume oh boy! it is amazing. I did swap the strap to an antique leather ones and here are some eye candies ...

Beautiful PAM005 and strap combo, these noob V12s are bomb.

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Great watch, definitely the one I want !!! :cool:
The strap doesn't look great but the watch is juste amazing.

Yeah, the strap is the usual rep quality, it's part of the fun owning a PAM to have a collection of straps as well. :D

I usually buy the rep PAM with rubber straps, the quality is much better and it's actually wearable.

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
lovely, but whats the difference compared to V11 or V10? I suppose the only possible upgrade left for v13 is to put a gen movement

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
lovely, but whats the difference compared to V11 or V10? I suppose the only possible upgrade left for v13 is to put a gen movement

I'm just guessing there's still small differences which PAM111 model they replicate in each version. For example, the V11s are either N series or P series, I noticed that this V12 is having random R series serial number.

ZtSeZt.jpg

ZtS5I2.jpg

This is just my random guess though, previously the rep factories call different versions by the changes they make. :D

I'm trying to re-post the img urls, seems like it works in this reply.

ZtSHRb.jpg

ZtSWxn.jpg

ZtSUXE.jpg

Side-by-side with noob PAM177

ZtSI2D.jpg

Wristshot

ZtSofY.jpg

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
I do see.... some minor... unnecessary changes made on new "v12" I think it looks fantastic overall. In some ways I prefer it over the XF 111 which has fatter bottom "6" and greener color lume.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Congrats on your new watch
Enjoy it !!

Please. Could you take pics from 6 and 12 to see the insertion of the lugs with the mid case ?
Thanks in advance

ALE

Last edited:
Reactions: Screwtape

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
Enjoy it !!

Please. Could you take pics from 6 and 12 to see the insertion of the lugs with the mid case ?
Thanks in advance

ALE

Look who's back...!
Tanto tiempo ausente

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
I do see.... some minor... unnecessary changes made on new "v12" I think it looks fantastic overall. In some ways I prefer it over the XF 111 which has fatter bottom "6" and greener color lume.

Thanks sukwonee, yeah this watch looks great overall, now I'm hesitating to make this as a donor watch. :D

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Enjoy it !!

Thanks in advance

ALE

hey ALE, thanks a lot. :) It's great to see that the guy most passionate about PAMs is still at it after all these years!

Here's some of the photos from the sides, I'm happy to take more photos of this watch. :cool:

View from 12 o'clock:
ZBHKib.jpg

View from 6 o'clock
ZBHhCp.jpg

Side profile:
ZBH3ci.jpg

ZBH2S5.jpg

Dial view:
ZBHzwX.jpg

ZBHLLF.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
hey ALE, thanks a lot. :) It's great to see that the guy most passionate about PAMs is still at it after all these years!

Here's some of the photos from the sides, I'm happy to take more photos of this watch. :cool:

Many thanks madcatlancelot for these fantastic pics. They are exactly what I wanted for study. Really useful

I will study them asap and, in this way, we will get a better info about the "new" Noob V12

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
QC PICS OF PAMs "V12" or NEW VERSIONS NOOB WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THIS THREAD FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES
PLEASE AVOID PERSONAL AND SILLY QUESTIONS

PLEASE INDICATE THE LINK OF YOUR PURCHASE !!!

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
madcatlancelot I have edited your first post to can see appropriately your nice pics

I hope you don't mind

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I would like to make a therad or study to be included in PAM GUIDE regarding the evolution of PAM LUMINOR 44mm cases from the last review :
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...klockis-review
This review was written in July 2013 and I woul like to know waht is the current situation

At this moment, and less without the help of Klockis, it is for me almost impossible, to do such a detailed review, but we will be able to get a better idea about the variations from 2013 about the casesets from Noob , H maker and XF

BUT FOR THIS STUDY WE WOULD NEED MORE GOOD PICS OF THE CURRENT REPS LIKE madcatlancelot HAS TAKEN in post #14
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PICS WITH US

THANKS IN ADVANCE

ALE

Last edited: