• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

RepLoser

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/20
I finally received mine from the gate and it is worse than terrible.I knew it would be bad but this is a POS!

Ya, that doesn’t look very good. I know many are not crazy about the V3 SS bracelet but I really like it. Not sure I would upgrade to TI if it ever gets released...who am I kidding, of course I would but the SS bracelet is great.

mariah94

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/14
Did you honestly expect your purchase from DHgate to be anything more than a "worse than terrible" POS? :lol3:

No,I expected it to be bad.It is worse than canal street bad.i just wanted to get an idea what it looked like overall.You are correct it’s terrible.

Sent from the RWI App

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
It really does need that titanium bracelet. As much as I love it and I really really do it just is missing that last finishing touches in the folding clasp, tighter mesh and darker titanium bracelet... and then it will be absolutely perfect!

Can't wait for that announcement of TT Mesh checking more and more frequently!!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

foxyboy985

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/16
seconded

Mods I am tempted to do just for fun:

- Get it regulated (+10s/d currently, I know these movements can do way better)

- At the same time as getting it regulated get the jeweller to use an engraving head to carve out the little gap behind the helium release

- Buy a high quality no time to die Nato off Etsy and get the hardware from the rep strap transferred to it to I have high quality strap with the correct hardware

I realise the above is a pointless waste of effort but why do anything!?

Has there been any mention of a NATO upgrade too?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
could you tell us where you purchased this i like that omega 007 logo patch

A guy on Etsy,, just search h watch rolls, he does them in any pockets you need, 2,3,4, I just went for the two, I think its the same guy from Belarus.

merlynmanson1000

Little bit Conversation...
Certified
8/4/16
Germany
Arrived today!
466539601904ebc159fe5a0410f730c2.jpg
9ad2bed664bd6b13fd0249e3621bc662.jpg
0aef9e431738bc793752e8f3fafc2a7e.jpg

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I’m actually loving it way more on the Mesh. Can’t wait for a Ti strap to be release.

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Me too. The Nato looks great but somehow I think the watch belongs on the mesh. Makes out dome of the special look of it and its also the way like I saw the first photo Bond wearing it.

Reactions: BOSSK

RepLoser

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/20
Mine has been on the wrist for three consecutive days... must be a record for me :)
I still can't decide if I like it more on mesh or nato

Both look great but I am loving the mesh. It really is a great bracelet even though it’s SS and not TI. Very comfortable on the wrist.