• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
I'm torn between the two as well. They both have their own unique look. Been with the nato for two days now though. They both have some bulk, but just in different spots, clasp vs tucked fabric

I do like how much lighter it is on the nato. Considering getting a MN strap to replace the nato but the nato colors are perfectly made for the watch

Last edited:

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17

Working in fashion must be so tiring! Constant pressure to dress nicely - ugh!

You do it well, but don't you fantasise about rocking up at work in your filthiest, oldest, comfiest, smelliest, unwashed, flea-bitten clothes sometimes? And purposely spilling your lunch all over yourself and rolling around in these grass and creasing up everything.

Everything has to be so perfect, it's like you're living in The Truman Show.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Working in fashion must be so tiring! Constant pressure to dress nicely - ugh!

You do it well, but don't you fantasise about rocking up at work in your filthiest, oldest, comfiest, smelliest, unwashed, flea-bitten clothes sometimes? And purposely spilling your lunch all over yourself and rolling around in these grass and creasing up everything.

Everything has to be so perfect, it's like you're living in The Truman Show.

Hahaha that’s what home is for :coax:

Reactions: GingerBubba

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
If it was me, I’d be waiting until the hype of the Movie release in cinemas starts back up, so not holding my breath until closer to November.

Yeah, No Time To Die won't be making its November release date imo. I think it's going be delayed again until 2021.

Patric_k

12/8/19
Germany
Hello mates!

Has any of you possibly already identified a source where the bag for this watch is available? I have now written to several sellers of watch rolls on eBay and asked if a copy is possible, unfortunately without success. About tips I would be glad.

Cheers

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

kevBquick

9/10/18
there is no news whatsoever on a Ti strap. the watch sells just fine as you can see. them getting into TI is unlikely....at least anytime soon. never say never but....

RepLoser

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/20
My bezel has become really loose suddenly, lots of wiggle.

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
is there a noticeable weight difference with the SS strap? i went to omega at the weekend and tried on a NTTD genuine and it was incredibly light weight

Bibitaro

Getting To Know The Place
4/1/20
Rome
I also think its a V2 with V3 bracelet. Actually I have the feeling dealers currently trying to empty V2 stock by telling its V3 and mixing watch and bracelet. Happened to me as well. But I was OK with V2

only for update, I receive the real photos about watch before to ship it. it is close to V3 version, so maybe the first photos are old.
other few days and I hope to post it on my wrist. :heffalump:

thanks for support

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
The ss bracelet weighs the watch down a lot. Huge difference in feeling with the nato and ss bracelet

Last edited:

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
TDs know nothing. They will just tell you something to make you feel special and make you shut up. And buy another watch while you're waiting.