• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

manuelmay

6/12/18
Hi Guys, I know the general rule on QC but having read this entire thread the comments are that people on this thread love the watch and are happy to see new photos of this rep so please don't kill me.

I think the bezel insert is visibly misaligned with the scalloping. Look at the lume pip and triangle. There is also some lume smear by the looks. Any thoughts?

I think is due to the doomed crystal, in the 2nd pic is ok

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
I think is due to the doomed crystal, in the 2nd pic is ok

Thanks for checking... to be clear I am talking about the bezel insert (e.g. the triangle, 10, 20, 30 etc) and its alignment to the scalloped edges of the bezel.. That is not behind the crystal. It's annoying cos the dial is pretty nicely aligned.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Thanks for checking... to be clear I am talking about the bezel insert (e.g. the triangle, 10, 20, 30 etc) and its alignment to the scalloped edges of the bezel.. That is not behind the crystal. It's annoying cos the dial is pretty nicely aligned.

I would accept this one. Looks fairly OK

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
This watch sales look perfect , except v4 or v5 ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Getting the bezel insert aligned with the bezel has been a issue for the longest time with Omegas...I guess it takes extra time to do it right and some slip by...it goes along with the factories finally getting the pearls right...

khurum_m

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/6/16
Had the V1 V2 and now V3 still think V1 had the best lume although V3 is an improvement from V2 bezel has more play strap is really comfortable and nice to look at but i still feel they have to improve on the colour of the dial and dial very to no brown on it overall amazing watch

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Funny how they can make this almost perfect dial so grainy for the NTTD. But not for the Spectre. Go figure.

Reactions: lumentin

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
What's everyone's wrist size that's taking shots on their wrists

7" wrist for me. Phone camera can indeed make the watch look bigger than it actually is when on the wrist.

49800226182_0e658f2b63_b.jpg

49788668172_b596debc35_b.jpg

Funny how they can make this almost perfect dial so grainy for the NTTD. But not for the Spectre. Go figure.

Have you not seen the latest Spectre V2 VSF? Grainy dial on that one. Check out the pinned Spectre watch thread.

Last edited:

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Hi Guys, I know the general rule on QC but having read this entire thread the comments are that people on this thread love the watch and are happy to see new photos of this rep so please don't kill me.

I think the bezel insert is visibly misaligned with the scalloping. Look at the lume pip and triangle. There is also some lume smear by the looks. Any thoughts?

It's not bad, but that insert is indeed misaligned.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
I agree
My QC looked a bit like that but arrived fine

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks dude. The alignment issue is in the bezel so outside the domed crystal, and not affected by it unless I am missing something in which case please do let me know I’d love to be wrong

Last edited:

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
What??

7d3721071b20e85aa0a12dbf825a91a1.jpg

Hm, good catch. Well, then the insert itself is not quite symmetrical, or the bezel isn't... not sure to be honest. As I said, not that bad really. But if he notices now, he'd notice in real life too. Unless it's just the lighting being the tricky devil it can be lol :idontknow:

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
It is the relationship between the bezel insert and scalloped edge, most apparent at Lume pip and 30 marker. There was also something of a “birth mark” on one side of the case so I’m RLfor the moment.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
But all said, it’s your watch and your money and you need to be satisfied. I just wouldn’t personally get into the habit of over analysing qc images. It will drive you mad thinking the bright light and specs of lint from those white gloves they all wear are horrendous defects!

Reactions: Take5

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Sure but I don’t think that affects the relationship between bezel inlay and scallop edge. I just chose this as it’s the only one where the lighting captures the edge properly. Anyway I didn’t want to make this into a QC thread. I really appreciate the feedback all :)