• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Tennesseehorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/07
This is the ORF NTTD mesh from a TD’s website. It looks like a V2 version.

jqJOzo.jpg

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
This is the ORF NTTD mesh from a TD’s website. It looks like a V2 version.

jqJOzo.jpg

Wow do you not see the difference? That is the correct clasp with the holes on the other side to size the watch.
​​​​​​
This is the older V2 mesh clasp I was talking about. Totally different:

VSF V2 clasp

49787795227_c161b6993a_b.jpg

VSF and ORF updated clasp, tapered mesh and with holes for adjustment with the clasp:

50220264946_e015f82bf4_b.jpg

Side by side

50220605053_a43825c296_b.jpg

The ORF you have or will be receiving is with the correct mesh and clasp. You need not worry about the older VSF V2 clasp.

Last edited:

Tennesseehorn

6/1/07
If that is the case then I stand corrected. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Last edited:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The old VSF bracelet (with no holes) looked closer to Titanium in colour (presumably due to the brush). The latest version, whilst more practical, looks significantly different in contrast to the titanium case.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

fantasma

22/9/21
Before VSF was taken out, there was a way to purchase the entire V3 mesh separately from the dealers. But unfortunately because of the raid, I doubt you can get them separately anymore. Your best bet is to ask the dealers if they can maybe acquire you the ORF mesh or if someone here is willing to sell away their VSF or ORF mesh.

That’s inaccurate, you can buy it on Aliexpress it’s a titanium steel that looks exactly like gen with the added serial numbers. I believe it’s what was used on the V4 if not better.

Last edited:

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
That’s inaccurate, you can buy it on Aliexpress it’s a titanium steel that looks exactly like gen with the added serial numbers. I believe it’s what was used on the V4 if not better.

Titanium steel? Ali express?…Ok thanks for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mech500

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

Yes. But no Omega logo if I'm not mistaken. Just blank on the clasp. Even Heimdallr has them as well, steel but with their Heimdallr logo on the clasp instead. https://www.heimdallrr.com/collectio...-band-for-nttd

Those who don't have the bracelet can give those a try and if they don't mind the lack of an Omega logo. But since I already have the V3 bracelet, I'm already good with mine, I don't need different versions of it :)

Last edited:

pam1950

3/1/11
hi, coming back to the rep game after a looooon hiatus...given that it seems the VSF no time to die is hard to get these days following the factory closing, what's the next best option? and do the VSFs still come up for sale from time to time? thank you :)

Reactions: cerm79

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
hi, coming back to the rep game after a looooon hiatus...given that it seems the VSF no time to die is hard to get these days following the factory closing, what's the next best option? and do the VSFs still come up for sale from time to time? thank you :)

The best nttd now is the Orf but sadly it's not good as the vsf.

fantasma

22/9/21
Yes. But no Omega logo if I'm not mistaken. Just blank on the clasp. Even Heimdallr has them as well, steel but with their Heimdallr logo on the clasp instead. https://www.heimdallrr.com/collectio...-band-for-nttd

Those who don't have the bracelet can give those a try and if they don't mind the lack of an Omega logo. But since I already have the V3 bracelet, I'm already good with mine, I don't need different versions of it :)

No, it has ALL the logos and markings even the small serial numbers as I mentioned before.. most accurate to Gen even the bracelet pattern..I’ve shared QC pictures in the past in this same thread.. they go for $158.. the V3 bracelet is pretty good except you don’t have the serial numbers on it which is a giveaway (not that anyone is gonna look at it that close anyway)

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
the V3 bracelet is pretty good except you don’t have the serial numbers on it which is a giveaway (not that anyone is gonna look at it that close anyway)

Exactly. And even if it's seen up close, the numbers can only be seen when its removed and on the underside, so having no numbers on the bracelet parts doesn't bother me. If I didn't already have the V3 bracelet, I'd probably go for that. But its just not worth the upgrade since the V3 bracelet is just fine either way. Still looks just as fantastic when on the wrist. The way I see it, the only way I see that's worth an upgrade over mine would be to actually buy the gen watch itself. One day maybe the gen can join with my other gen Omega's ;)

For now, I'm happy with it.

51591255409_2afd9076a1_b.jpg

The best nttd now is the Orf but sadly it's not good as the vsf.

I still don't see why the ORF isn't as good as the VSF. Looks ok to me. I've heard that some have said the bezel is stiff though and hard to rotate. But I can't be sure.

Last edited:

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
imranbecks the crystal shape is wrong, if you look at a frontal picture you can see that the "swiss made" print is smaller. Also the dial minute markers are too short.
​​​​​​
​​​​​