• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

mujidominic

Renowned Member
28/8/15
I worried about the 45.5mm size as well, but the black themes, short lugs and curved strap make it surprisingly wearable on smaller wrists.

The missus likes it so much I never get to wear it anymore:

VEHgnT.jpg

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
Just got my QC, may be they're back in stock.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Floyd2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Reached out to puretime today and they mentioned they are expecting to get the new batch next month sometime in April. Keeping my fingers crossed, will contact them again in a couple of weeks.
That's strange. I talked with Jennifer last week and she said the watch was in stock. In fact I have QCs right here. Pretty disappointing though, I think I'm going ti reject them.

I'm not looking for absolute perfection, but man...was that bad...

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
That's strange. I talked with Jennifer last week and she said the watch was in stock. In fact I have QCs right here. Pretty disappointing though, I think I'm going ti reject them.

I'm not looking for absolute perfection, but man...was that bad...

Will you post them? I'm curious what's so bad, and want to know what others are seeing for QC flaws in these models.

Helps us all know what to look for.

Floyd2

23/2/19
Will you post them? I'm curious what's so bad, and want to know what others are seeing for QC flaws in these models.

Helps us all know what to look for.

First thing to say is that the watch is "dirty", so that makes it hard to understand what is actually a problem and what is just an illusion. Anyway, these are a couple of pictures:

2lcpmxu.jpg

On the bezel, at 50 sign, you can see a "problem" with the engraving. Is it dirty? Is it a bad painting issue? Hard to say.
At 40 sign, is visible some sort of "scratch". Again, is it dirty? Is it a finishing issue?

s0zxir.jpg

Again, but from a different angle. Still is visible some sort of "scratch" in the inner bezel, at sign 25-30.
In this picture is clearly visible the dirty glass, just near the data, that represent the actual condition of the watch that was portrait.

Finally, the timegraph, which I won`t post here, shows a really low amplitude (212) which is a little bit to low for my taste.
Now, I know that the timegraph isn`t the truth…still I expected something else.

Hope the pictures are clear enough. I had to resize them. In case, I'll try to upload something more clear.

What you guys think?

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
Yeah, can barely see what you are talking about. Use picr.me for full-size images on the forums.

I'd take that watch in a heartbeat. First day I wear it I'll end up scratching the bezel on something at work to give it some character anyways. The dial and markers look good to me.

Good luck on your next set of QC.

Floyd2

23/2/19
Yeah, can barely see what you are talking about. Use picr.me for full-size images on the forums.

I'd take that watch in a heartbeat. First day I wear it I'll end up scratching the bezel on something at work to give it some character anyways. The dial and markers look good to me.

Good luck on your next set of QC.

I'll upload another picture.

105pfuv.jpg

What I can't understand Is the difference beetween the markers on bezel. Is It just dirty? That's the only marker that looks like that

Reactions: vcappp

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
Yeah, just looks like it's not filled to the same level or that's just a slightly deeper etch.

Barely noticeable most likely from wrist distance, just like it's hard from wrist distance to even notice these are etched rather than LM anyways.

Reactions: vcappp

wes911

9/2/19
USA
I tried to order the blue accented version back in February. They told me it would be 40 days and I ended up choosing another watch. Emailed my TD last week asking if it was now available. He confirmed it was in stock and I could now order. I sent a second email saying I didnt think it was going to be in yet and I just wanted to be sure and he responded it was in stock! Placed my order and 3 days later get pictures from QC saying the blue wasn't available and would I accept the red and blue edition with the closed caseback. That was quite aggravating after double verification from the TD the watch was in stock.
I was about 50/50 on ordering the blue accented version or the blue/red version anyways and I thought the QC photos were acceptable so I did accept the other version. Still aggravated the TD twice confirmed the blue was available when it was actually not. Anyways the other one is showing up tomorrow or Friday. Looking forward to seeing it.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I tried to order the blue accented version back in February. They told me it would be 40 days and I ended up choosing another watch. Emailed my TD last week asking if it was now available. He confirmed it was in stock and I could now order. I sent a second email saying I didnt think it was going to be in yet and I just wanted to be sure and he responded it was in stock! Placed my order and 3 days later get pictures from QC saying the blue wasn't available and would I accept the red and blue edition with the closed caseback. That was quite aggravating after double verification from the TD the watch was in stock.
I was about 50/50 on ordering the blue accented version or the blue/red version anyways and I thought the QC photos were acceptable so I did accept the other version. Still aggravated the TD twice confirmed the blue was available when it was actually not. Anyways the other one is showing up tomorrow or Friday. Looking forward to seeing it.

Which TD

wes911

9/2/19
USA

im pretty new to all this. Not sure it is right to call them out publicly like that which is why I didn't name them in the last post. I will say I emailed two other TDs. One said they could get it right away and the other said another month for the blue one. I think only the last one knows what they are talking about it.
Got the red/blue yesterday. Pleased with it. Band is just ok as expected.

Reactions: jpohl402