• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Stenn21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/19
Here there's mine! Any improvement needed? Am i wrong or the 3d effect is better in the mks dial but the size and shape of the indexes is better in the VSF?

63581b1282973274.jpg
fadefc1282973284.jpg
f1f00b1282973304.jpg
ae84aa1282973314.jpg

The 3D effect on the Omega logo is also present on the Vsf? Or it is completely flat?
Foxxfire Could you answer to my question?

Regards

Last edited:

cessna605

Horology Curious
7/6/19
22mm, the GEN is between 21.5mm and 22mm. I’ve got the GEN and VSF and the VSF is about 20mm so it doesn’t fit tight enough.

I was thinking I might just go for the gen nato. Would you recommend it?

JuriOrlov

13/8/12
Hey Gang,

Having read almost the whole thread; I´m certain that the VSF spectre is the best option of this model available and the overall quality is very good.
In fact, after comparing pics of this thing with the gen, the "differences" are not visible to me at all.
However, as I´m planning to wear the watch on the SS Bracelet only I´d like to ask the owners regarding the quality as I´ve read some different opinions here.

How is it in terms of quality and wearability compared to other reps or gens?
Would be very thankful for any real user experience as I´m already leaning towards the SOH II GF in case the bracelet is really that bad.

jamiex

25/7/09
Yorkshire
Hey Gang,

Having read almost the whole thread; I´m certain that the VSF spectre is the best option of this model available and the overall quality is very good.
In fact, after comparing pics of this thing with the gen, the "differences" are not visible to me at all.
However, as I´m planning to wear the watch on the SS Bracelet only I´d like to ask the owners regarding the quality as I´ve read some different opinions here.

How is it in terms of quality and wearability compared to other reps or gens?
Would be very thankful for any real user experience as I´m already leaning towards the SOH II GF in case the bracelet is really that bad.

I can’t really compare it to other reps with steel bracelets because I don’t own any, but have owned gen seamasters and I find the bracelet on this rep more than acceptable. I have a gen NATO for it but haven’t bothered putting it on the watch for months now because I’m just using the bracelet. The only thing I don’t like about it is the 007 on the clasp, but that’s purely cosmetic.

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
The case and the bracelet are better on mks version than vsf?

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
hello everyone,
I’ve read a lot about the numerous options thanks to this thread.

what I didn’t find out:
does anybody know if the MKS version is still made?

gwatch1234

26/7/16

Quick question... is the bezel off on my watch? This is my QC pic, but it seems like something is off here..

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Ask for another pic, where the "5" of that bezel is positioned above the "12"-marker and check again.

gwatch1234

26/7/16
Thanks guys. I’ve emailed my TD to check the bezel, I’ll keep you posted!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

pauwus

4/7/19
Bought a VSF and I've been wearing it for about 3 weeks now. I really can't fault it, absolutely lovely rep.

Last edited:

Updog

18/7/19
So I've been wearing my spectre now for about a month and have noticed that the bezel insert is slightly off and the hands aren't the best. Can anyone tell me if gen hands fit on the VSF clone 8400 movement?

thanks,

Ee7J.jpg

Last edited: