• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
The bezel ring at the MKS is to thick. In summary the VSF makes a more authentic impression to me.
Regarding the REP-Nato: Buy a phenomene Nato. Their Nato straps are very fine and smooth, nearly like silk.
Phenomen's Nato have a better quality than the GEN.

Please read and make yourself your opinion:
https://omegaforums.net/threads/revi...spectre.59456/

Producer's Website:
https://phenomenato.com/

And NO, neither I am affiliated with Phenomene's, nor do I get any provisions. I am simply delighted by their quality.

So the dial and bracelet haven't been updated?

cessna605

Horology Curious
7/6/19
So the dial and bracelet haven't been updated?

My TD said that VSF is up to like v4 or so with this watch. While I know very little about the metal bracelet (ordered it as a bit of an afterthought), I recall being told that the rest of it has caught up to MKS

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
My TD said that VSF is up to like v4 or so with this watch. While I know very little about the metal bracelet (ordered it as a bit of an afterthought), I recall being told that the rest of it has caught up to MKS

Thanks for the info. The bracelet is important to me. I'll ask the TDs I guess

GregH

Known Member
25/6/18
Sorry guys, just to be sure. Is this OM23843 - Seamaster VSF 1:1 Super Clone A8400(same structure as the genuine.Free Nylon Strap)the latest Spectre Available ?
what i've to check to be sure is the latest version? and what i've to check in my QC ?

thanks in advance.

cessna605

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Sorry guys, just to be sure. Is this OM23843 - Seamaster VSF 1:1 Super Clone A8400(same structure as the genuine.Free Nylon Strap)the latest Spectre Available ?
what i've to check to be sure is the latest version? and what i've to check in my QC ?

thanks in advance.

My TD assured that if you order a VSF, it's the newest one out there. Re: QC, part of why I picked this model is the lack of items to be wrong. The bezel is ceramic + liquid metal, meaning theren't may ways for that to go wrong. The dial has cutouts for the lume, meaning there aren't many ways for that to be wrong, it seems like standard stuff such as looking for sprews from the molding on the hands, generic finishing details, etc. I should add, I used truetime168 from other's reviews here, and while I've yet to receive my watch, I'm glad I chose her, she really goes the extra mile to make sure you get the best possible rep.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Any tips and tricks on how to open the caseback of this watch?
Considering I have no specific watchtools for that.

GregH

Known Member
25/6/18
My TD assured that if you order a VSF, it's the newest one out there. Re: QC, part of why I picked this model is the lack of items to be wrong. The bezel is ceramic + liquid metal, meaning theren't may ways for that to go wrong. The dial has cutouts for the lume, meaning there aren't many ways for that to be wrong, it seems like standard stuff such as looking for sprews from the molding on the hands, generic finishing details, etc. I should add, I used truetime168 from other's reviews here, and while I've yet to receive my watch, I'm glad I chose her, she really goes the extra mile to make sure you get the best possible rep.

Thanks ! your reply was very useful as i was scared i could end taking an old version.
Thanks !

GregH

Known Member
25/6/18
Here there's mine! Any improvement needed? Am i wrong or the 3d effect is better in the mks dial but the size and shape of the indexes is better in the VSF?

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
(...)
Am i wrong or the 3d effect is better in the mks dial but the size and shape of the indexes is better in the VSF?
(...)

Affirmative!

Here is the GEN:
7832822e_xxl.jpg

Last edited:

cessna605

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Up to 2 months now that I’m pending receiving mine. The waiting is killing me haha

cessna605

Horology Curious
7/6/19