• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review Of The Month: April 2014 | Liquid Metal Planet Ocean from Marvellous Replica

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Do you mean sits higher on LMPO? How about on CrPo?
thanks

There is no rubber strap for the LMPO model. If you want to put one you will have to use from another omega model.

The one from the CrPO will sit higher since the CrPO case is thicker than the LMPO one.

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
Is it just me, or us the OMEGA lettering bent? It doesn't look straight at all.

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
No, I looked at all the photos and the OMEGA is bent in the middle. The O and the M are bent downwards. That would do my head in.

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
Sorry. I just read that it was wonky, not that it was bent. There seems to be a lot of these newer Omega reps with badly aligned or bent logos and lettering.

Edit: Just read the review again, and it just says the OMEGA is misaligned. To my eye it is actually bent between the M and E.

replicawatch21

21/6/12
Yup, it just looks it went up and down... One of the things you have to look for when looking at QCs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
My bad as it seems i used the wrong word. Logo is bent.

Anyway, thats a hit and miss guys as you can get a good one. I saw yesterday a QC with a perfect logo. You just have to be careful when you receive your QC pics about this specific issue.

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
MrPap
i ever own ap diver and 15400, and why i do feel that my LMPO crown require more time to complete screw it in from winding position, and its tight compared to
ap diver which is same movement.

will it effect the movement performance because i ever read stuff like if we screw the crown to the max in some watch or movement, the power reserve
will reduce, and they said by not fully screw the crown in will fix the issue

please enlighten me on this :)
thanks

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
MrPap
i ever own ap diver and 15400, and why i do feel that my LMPO crown require more time to complete screw it in from winding position, and its tight compared to
ap diver which is same movement.

will it effect the movement performance because i ever read stuff like if we screw the crown to the max in some watch or movement, the power reserve
will reduce, and they said by not fully screw the crown in will fix the issue

please enlighten me on this :)
thanks

As i also stated crown at the one i got need around 8,5 turns to fully screw in. I only tested the watch for a few hours but i didn't notice anything wrong with the movement, everything was working just fine...

air228

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/11
Awesome reviews Pap. Now, I have to get one of this.... :)