• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

N77n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
Hey guys is it possible to change the xf dial to JF?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Can you guys check your bracelet clasps. The square part on the clasp with “AP” on it, is yours loose? Mine moves around a good bit but my JF is perfectly sturdy.

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Can you guys check your bracelet clasps. The square part on the clasp with “AP” on it, is yours loose? Mine moves around a good bit but my JF is perfectly sturdy.

Gen is moveable.

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
What do you guys think about how close the screws are to the edge of the bezel in my XF. Someone was telling me it’s bad and a tell...

f4ab30163b302b5feb53e4ddfa83800a.jpg

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
What do you guys think about how close the screws are to the edge of the bezel in my XF. Someone was telling me it’s bad and a tell...

Looks fake

Last edited:

1luzion

11/11/17

From my understanding, gen is the same, meaning not dead center in the bezel.
ae0e1d4b2b36c9ebee26638affb7cb42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1luzion

11/11/17

From my understanding, gen is the same, meaning not dead center in the bezel.

ae0e1d4b2b36c9ebee26638affb7cb42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icyberwatch

Tick Tock
Patron
Certified
1/3/20
USA - Cal
Guys, Just got my QC pics for 15202 XF. This is my first Rep. buy.
yQaZS.jpg
yQUuW.jpg

Please advice on the bezel screw (near 1 o clock marker) and the lug screw (next picture) is that something which is normal in reps. and i can ask them to change after QC. In general how does the dial color, markers, dial design and the crystal look? If the small nuances about the things i listed are acceptable, can i after i recieve send it somewhere to a modder to perfect it?
Thanks in advance for all your help a freshie buy its first rep. legend? i know you have expertise in this.

Last edited:

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
You guys ask the same questions over and over again...for the same damn thing. Just go back a few pages and read.

Tornado33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/20
Guys, Just got my QC pics for 15202 XF. This is my first Rep. buy.
yQaZS.jpg
yQUuW.jpg

Please advice on the bezel screw (near 1 o clock marker) and the lug screw (next picture) is that something which is normal in reps. and i can ask them to change after QC. In general how does the dial color, markers, dial design and the crystal look? If the small nuances about the things i listed are acceptable, can i after i recieve send it somewhere to a modder to perfect it?
Thanks in advance for all your help a freshie buy its first rep. legend? i know you have expertise in this.

Is this from PureTime? Dial color looks great!

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
You guys ask the same questions over and over again...for the same damn thing. Just go back a few pages and read.

Well I will be fair to some of these people considering that even most of the people here keep giving mixed information about this whole deal. I'm working with legend on modding mine and we have just given up on the XF bezel and gonna replace it with a JF one. Hopefully once my JF comes in Legend can bring up the comparison photos between the XF and JF and a Gen so we can maybe conclusively determine if the whole bezel screw situation is really a tell or not. Either way until we get in the metal photos we won't be able to conclusively figure this crap out.

Reactions: jasonbaylee

icyberwatch

Tick Tock
Patron
Certified
1/3/20
USA - Cal
Can someone tell me where would I source a jf bezel and screws for my xf if I decide to change it?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI