• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15400 - First pictures

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Yes it can definitely take gen dial (with some modding) and as for bezel, I do not know, but there is no point swapping the ZF bezel for a gen IMHO.

Legend, are you in US? Do you mod for members?? I found an antique dial with reasonable price on eBay... wanna get it. But don’t know how to age the case to match with dial??

Sent from the RWI App

spongebobsexypants

Horology Curious
4/12/19
Still stuck on whether to get the JF 15400 white or try ZF... Only problem is I haven't seen any QC pics/in hand pics of the white one. I love the aggressive sunbursts and metallic shine on the white JF and really hope the ZF white dial is on par... Possibly considering the blue ZF as well, but I personally prefer the more metallic finish on the JF dials rather than the ZF... Still, I don't know as people are saying it's completely different IRL.. Also, anyone else notice the tapisserie squares on the JF is more angled and the corners of the squares on the ZF are more rounded? Anyone know which is more gen like or if it varies based on gen series?

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Legend, are you in US? Do you mod for members?? I found an antique dial with reasonable price on eBay... wanna get it. But don’t know how to age the case to match with dial??

Sent from the RWI App

I’m based in Singapore. If you want my help you can PM me thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

DzumI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/19
Damn guys im disappointed nobody comment/found a solution for my problem i told you above :-(

ToniMontono

Known Member
25/2/19
UK
Anyone knows where I could buy an AP 15400 ZF right now ? I would have it before the end of February... thank u

You might as well just buy from a TD.. haven't seen any but JF 15400 in members sales recently..

Last edited:

madmax42

13/5/18
Couple people asked if the white dial is close to gen in this post and I can’t find answers for them. What’s the verdict on white dial?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Couple people asked if the white dial is close to gen in this post and I can’t find answers for them. What’s the verdict on white dial?

It seems like nobody has got the white model yet. And presumably it will take some more time under the current situation in china until someone can present some pictures and opinions...

And like always - we have to be patient in this game ;)

Reactions: Grillo

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
It seems like nobody has got the white model yet. And presumably it will take some more time under the current situation in china until someone can present some pictures and opinions...

You’re right - for me there is currently only the white one, and I can hardly wait...

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16

When the situation in China will be good i will buy one with white dial. I have a gen dial so I will post some pictures side by side..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Dissemination

Naughtylus

18/4/19
When the situation in China will be good i will buy one with white dial. I have a gen dial so I will post some pictures side by side..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Please get it now... virus doesn’t transmit from plastic to human as discussed on different thread before...lol

Sent from the RWI App

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Can’t decide if I want to get this or franken a 16613.... so torn rn lol

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ryan4240

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/20
3lcDRM.jpg
Hey guys I just received my qc photos. Is there anything I need to be aware of or anything specific to look out for? Thanks very much.

Lariram

Renowned Member
24/2/16
Yes, you need to be aware that you need to read the previous 70 pages of this thread.