• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order

Mrshrir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/14
I just placed an order online for a two tone black sub- Asian movement with 14k platted links
website showed that there was problem after I entered cc info.
the charged amount is pending on my cc at the moment

i have sent an e mail and private message to pure time sales dept.
lets see how long it will take for a reply

Mundus

18/4/13
I just placed an order online for a two tone black sub- Asian movement with 14k platted links
website showed that there was problem after I entered cc info.
the charged amount is pending on my cc at the moment

i have sent an e mail and private message to pure time sales dept.
lets see how long it will take for a reply

You should never use a credit card, the credit card company can deny it and then you get a $45 backcharge fee. It's an annoyance, it's so easy to go to Western Union. Remember that next time.

Mrshrir

1/9/14
As long as I get a reply from them And my order has gone through . There shouldn't be a problem , if I get no reply within 1-2 days , I can call cc company and cancel transaction.

i hope pure time can be trusted , and that the payment has been accepted

Pasha

Renowned Member
9/10/13
OMFG. People buying counterfeit goods wit credit cards. Really?

Mrshrir

1/9/14
Website accept payment by cc
how the hell am I supposed to know ??

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Next time, just use their Email. Get a name on who answers your Email. Verify the name. Then ask for WU info on "send to name" ......then pay with WU........easy. Using your credit card can compromise it if someone would get a hold of it one day. Not worth the risk.

Pasha

Renowned Member
9/10/13
That piece of advice should be a sticky.

Would you buy drugs with you cc?

Mrshrir

1/9/14
No , but if a website gives you an option to pay by cc , and if it is a trusted dealer by rwi . Then why shouldn't i ?
yes I am a newbie , hope payment is received my them and my watch is sent. I'll know what to do next time

meatbao

30/8/14
asia
i was about to pull the trigger on a pam 111 until i saw your thread and a couple of others which complained.

angus mentioned that he's gonna have a serious talk with his billing staffs and sorts. hope it goes well before i pull the trigger on anything there. =/

Mundus

18/4/13
i was about to pull the trigger on a pam 111 until i saw your thread and a couple of others which complained.

angus mentioned that he's gonna have a serious talk with his billing staffs and sorts. hope it goes well before i pull the trigger on anything there. =/

Because it is common sense, you are taking the risk by breaking the law. Counterfeit property is not legal, you could be charged. Even your credit cards could be cancelled, next time just use Western Union and if they are a Trusted Dealer then they are Trusted.

meatbao

30/8/14
asia
Because it is common sense, you are taking the risk by breaking the law. Counterfeit property is not legal, you could be charged. Even your credit cards could be cancelled, next time just use Western Union and if they are a Trusted Dealer then they are Trusted.

totally agree with that. think WU is the better way to go about it =/

Mrshrir

1/9/14
Anyway - it's been 12 hours , not even a reply by e mail.

Mrshrir

1/9/14
Ok - so 24 hours later I have received An e mail stating that my payment went through And that my order is being processed .

this was sent my Marie , head of sales

Mrshrir

1/9/14
Been another 24 hours - no update - no e mails received

Mrshrir

1/9/14
Received e mail today from angus , said they are on holiday , will get back to me on TuesdayTuesday

parisf3

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/7/14
Placed my order as well yesterday and waiting on a confirmation, be patient, he is a TD on these boards for a reason.

Mrshrir

1/9/14
So 10 days later , my qc pics were sent , a day after that tracking info sent .
time to wait , I hope within 6-7 days it will be here

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13

Totally false. It is not illegal to own a counterfeit item. You will not be charged with anything, Your credit cards will not be cancelled. There is no penalty in the United States for purchasing a counterfeit item. On the other hand selling a counterfeit item is illegal in the United States. So no need to worry. But I do suggest using Western Union by going to a store that has a western union hub where you can hand them the money and have it sent. If you use western union online there have been a lot of problems that way. Mundus. you need to brush up on your laws if you're going to be a lawyer.