• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

History and Evolution of RWI

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
I ve always been super interested in knowing how RWI started, so i did some digging and to my surprise there was no history on this place we call home.

So with the suggestion of the boss himself, i am asking all vets, long time members, mods, advisers and admin to help contribute any info you have.

How long has the site been up? When was it put up? who put it up? How many admin members do we have? Why was it put up? How did the forum link with TDs? How has it evolved over the years?

Infact, any info you can contribute will help me in my quest to put together a full history of this great forum. I will take the lot of info, put it together and edit the post to make an official history and evolution of RWI.

Also, i d like to send a special thank you to Trailboss for being such an amazing and kind person. :cheers:

Reactions: Noobylover

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
I for one tend to believe this forum was put in place to popularize Australian goats and cack rings.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
First guy, D4M, now trailboss99.

Only 2 active admins. Trailboss and Q5?. There are more red guys but not active anymore out "here". Pssst, admins have thier our sub forum. ;)

I'm sure I'll think of more.....

Luthier

30/9/09
The early age of RWI was full of bloodshed, torture and deception. You really don't want know details, it will harm your mental health.
Then came rosy and cozy medieval period, some call it "pre-Luth time"...
And the modern time is full of bloodshed, torture and deception. Everyone is waiting for...
..."post-Luthier time", when everything will become rosy and cozy, and noobs will get love and tender treatment.
:D

Reactions: Noobylover

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
:rofl: thanks luth!

The early age of RWI was full of bloodshed, torture and deception. You really don't want know details, it will harm your mental health.
Then came rosy and cozy medieval period, some call it "pre-Luth time"...
And the modern time is full of bloodshed, torture and deception. Everyone is waiting for...
..."post-Luthier time", when everything will become rosy and cozy, and noobs will get love and tender treatment.
:D

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
I'm curious about the relationship between here and rwg. I've noticed, for example, that trailboss has a similar position over there. That seems unusual with my experience on Internet forums/message boards.

PecMan

4/5/09
well when i just got here , this place was a mess! thanks to me now is a better place, where sex , pussy , and female straps are an everyday topic ..........:lol1:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Way to long a story, theres the truth, the lies, the deception, part truths, and a load of BS that you will be unable to get through, and that's just the first year, LOL, seriously you'll never get to the bottom of that hole.

But I will give you the first year to start your book with 2006 was the beginning.

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
thanks sub. to be honest, just a general history is good. No need to add in the bad , just the contributors, years, and the senior members running the show. Its really to pay respect to the vets who have made it last so long and a home for so many people

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
The first post/thread by the founder......

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/welcome-bear-with-me.456/ (Dead link replaced by C Master)

The downfall of the founder......

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/drmmaster-invited-to-explain-things.32757/ (Dead link replaced by C Master)

The removal of the founder......

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/drmmaster-has-been-removed-from-rwi.32945/ (Dead link replaced)

Of course there was the cartel......

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/andrew-trusty-you-need-to-respond-here-admin-request.29661/ (Dead link Replaced)

And not forgetting sub's favourite dealer......

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/important-announcement-rwi-dealer-section-update.22347/ (Dead link replaced)

All this was well before my time but it's all part of our glorious history.
respect-051.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 160million

Luthier

30/9/09
well when i just got here , this place was a mess! thanks to me now is a better place, where sex , pussy , and female straps are an everyday topic ..........:lol1:
According to your signature pictures - you're full time gaaaay...
:rofl:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Steelfish, now theres a lot of information, good reading for sure.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Looks like RBJ can shed some light... On of the first and still a very active member here. Cough it up Joe?