• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Lol, the difference between 904 and 316 is sooo important, that no one even noticed it. I think its a stupid argument. For all you know the other claiming 904 are also 316, an no one would know. That little 904 sticker is very important haha

That is not the point,. They are charging an extra 100 dollars by saying its 904 steel.

How is this such a foreign concept to grasp

Reactions: greenbeans

McPeace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/20
That’s really some bad news... however, it is still not clear if this is really the V3 with the supposed to be ARF that test. Let’s see how this turns out. Still, this is nice cheating on the other versions ...

Reactions: NETGLW

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
On the positive side, it made all of our jobs easier in choosing,

The choice is now between ARF V4 and ZF

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Dude, and we are also paying much for a fake 3135 then we are for a fake 2836. Why? Its all a money making thing and we are happy to pay it. In the end most were happy about the look of the ZZF, and that is what it is about

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
Dude, and we are also paying much for a fake 3135 then we are for a fake 2836. Why? Its all a money making thing and we are happy to pay it. In the end most were happy about the look of the ZZF, and that is what it is about

zzf stan, what about other factories, who do u think is at the top now? ootb

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19

Sounds like you already bought a ZZF sub and now you just are justifying it to yourself.

Whatever helps you sleep.

Reactions: greenbeans

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Its this exact atttiude that is the reason we do not have a perfect sub in the year of 2020. If you held these factories accountable they would know they should not lie to their customers.

We are not paying 100 dollars for their watches. We are payin in excesss of 500 dollars.

Being transparent should be the minumum.

It’s the truth.

just as your local drug dealer can charge you a premium for his suppliers claimed ‘higher purity’ ratio coke, which In reality is no different to the rest you’ll find anywhere.

People will buy it regardless it was just a nice way to improve profits.

You want transparency from an illegal business when most legitimate business aren’t. I think it’s a silly expectation to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Sounds like you already bought a ZZF sub and now you just are justifying it to yourself.

Whatever helps you sleep.
I actually dont own any sub rep. So my view is subjective. I dont get angry when fake watch makers lie about things. That because I am aware that is an illegal trade and thus these things happen. So if it looks good, feels good and works well, then it doesnt matter. I am not angry that my LMPO doesnt have real liquid metal in the bezel, even though it was advertised as such.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Lol, the difference between 904 and 316 is sooo important, that no one even noticed it. I think its a stupid argument. For all you know the other claiming 904 are also 316, an no one would know. That little 904 sticker is very important haha

I suspect the problem is not at the difference between the steel, more like the $100 markup for pure bullshit. And that’s not a stupid argument.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I actually dont own any sub rep. So my view is subjective. I dont get angry when fake watch makers lie about things. That because I am aware that is an illegal trade and thus these things happen. So if it looks good, feels good and works well, then it doesnt matter. I am not angry that my LMPO doesnt have real liquid metal in the bezel, even though it was advertised as such.

This is exactly it. I knew this Foozoo troll would spread his typical shit with the news of it being 316L.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
904/316 who cares. Most gen like Rolex around
42f08aeaf3c8c08667db96d023470615.jpg

3b4edafaa0cab8eabc3a33fd388977b1.jpg

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
This is exactly it. I knew this Foozoo troll would spread his typical shit with the news of it being 316L.

You are the troll. Wanting the community to accept being lied to. It is not right,

ZZF played you and played me. I am so confused by the cult following ZZF has. Looks like your hated sub ZF is in it to winnit.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
You are the troll. Wanting the community to accept being lied to. It is not right,

ZZF played you and played me. I am so confused by the cult following ZZF has. Looks like your hated sub ZF is in it to winnit.

Please show me where I said I hated the ZF, otherwise please stop coming in here with that BS.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
My suggestion would be, if you dont like the ZZF, leace the thread. Go to the thread of the watch you like, and you would have a much more zen experience. Pointless staying on a thread of a watch you hate. And the you cant understand when other people in the thread defends the watch the thread is about. Pull up your big boy pants, and leave

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
You are the troll. Wanting the community to accept being lied to. It is not right.

Nor is Using someone's trade mark, patent, copyright or design without their permission

But it’s not stopping you buying the item, so let’s leave Whats right and wrong there.

Lol at ethics in illegal counterfeiting

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
This particular case shows precisely how 99% off people don't know shit. And they would still enjoy their ZZFs and say how much better their 904L is compared to 316L.

foozoo58 I don't own a ZZF watch and never have. No hate or love for anything.

But you are one of the most annoying and ignorant people I've ever encountered. One of those turds that constantly stir up shit. The type that turns peaceful protests into riots. Calling other people trolls - while you have a self awareness of a dog licking his balls on a sidewalk.

I really wish you'd find another sandbox to play in.

Last edited: