• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
More i check the ZZF SUB and more i think this is the best OOB. However i think in 2020 Rolex will update the sub, new movement and maybe different case. Any prediction for Basel?

Reactions: Valdon Sadiki

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
More i check the ZZF SUB and more i think this is the best OOB. However i think in 2020 Rolex will update the sub, new movement and maybe different case. Any prediction for Basel?

Sub on oysterflex, since they already rolled out the oysterflex/glidelock combo with the 42mm yachtmaster.
Same maxi case. But rosegold.

Reactions: Valdon Sadiki

Nubee333

Horology Curious
1/11/19
It’s not massive buddy and the image above is clearly reflection of the lens, any fool can see that!
I don’t even notice it on my watch.
ac589112b3471e44dfb2058ce29a91c3.plist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i pm'd viper for gen crystal and he said 350 shipped, does this sound right? i believe prof double AR crystals are less than 200.. just wanting to make sure

Noahs_AHK

Horology Curious
12/4/19
Just had my ZZF V2 delivered! I am liking it, but them bezel teeth are proper sharp! Reckon it'll smooth down over time? Or is there anything I can do?
3cf8b5e98f3f5b2c47f22d1d77c02b25.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

jb3

17/4/17
USA
i pm'd viper for gen crystal and he said 350 shipped, does this sound right? i believe prof double AR crystals are less than 200.. just wanting to make sure

Yes 350 shipped for a brand new crystal is about right. If you want to pay less and not get gen prof is an option or there are other options out there. Varying opinions on the different types of crystals out there.

If you want to know if what you are paying is a fair price for something you can always search our parts forums for sales for the parts you are seeking.

Ex: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-the-2-gaskets (for the crystal pricing - new v. used prices).

Good thing about the parts forum here is the mods aren't going to let you get ripped off paying more for something than you should =)

Last edited:

Nubee333

Horology Curious
1/11/19
Yes 350 shipped for a brand new crystal is about right. If you want to pay less and not get gen prof is an option or there are other options out there. Varying opinions on the different types of crystals out there.

If you want to know if what you are paying is a fair price for something you can always search our parts forums for sales for the parts you are seeking.

Ex: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-the-2-gaskets (for the crystal pricing - new v. used prices).

Good thing about the parts forum here is the mods aren't going to let you get ripped off paying more for something than you should =)

good thing to know, thanks for the confirmation and the link! :)

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Anyone has gen hands for sales? I want it for my zzf v2.

Last edited:

jb3

17/4/17
USA
Just realized some of you guys really need to cleanup the photos you leave lying around on clickpix...:headdesk:

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
Update : ARF bezel don't fit with clean insert :/ so to get to gen closer we have to use ARF + spongebob mod and use zzf Pearl I guess. But the friction sound is different. So if the bezel teeth isn't an issue, wouldn't be wise to change if you csn live with that. Not sure if gen one fits though. Too expensive to try.

shortlegs

31/5/19
Update : ARF bezel don't fit with clean insert :/ so to get to gen closer we have to use ARF + spongebob mod and use zzf Pearl I guess. But the friction sound is different. So if the bezel teeth isn't an issue, wouldn't be wise to change if you csn live with that. Not sure if gen one fits though. Too expensive to try.

Not true, unless you are referring to the latest insert on the ZZF V2 (which should be the CF V3 bezel). That I'm not sure cos I've never bothered taking that insert off my ZZF.

But many of us, myself included, have the CF V2 bezel on our ARF subs, and they fit perfectly.

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
Hi Shortleg, meaning you are using arf teeth + clean factory insert? Or the zzf teeth on arf sub.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
The cf insert fits the arf bezel, I’ve done it too. Gen also fits arf bezel.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Just had my ZZF V2 delivered! I am liking it, but them bezel teeth are proper sharp! Reckon it'll smooth down over time? Or is there anything I can do?
3cf8b5e98f3f5b2c47f22d1d77c02b25.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I polished my teeth down a little and then rebrushed the bezel side.
c3dbfaadd30cfcc4f919fcd636be7d0b.plist

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Zzf hulk has revised their bezel teeth? The pic shows that the teeth are not as sharp as black dial zzf v2.

Conqueso

Known Member
22/10/17
got one the other week , along with 2 noob v10s ,the zzf I was going to keep for my self but the indentation in the centre is awfull , apart from that it's a great rep , but you can imagine my disappointment , there's is always something !

Reactions: Spoons