• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

Here you go! Another picture. Anyway found out the issue with the hour hand (the lume triangle is slightly smaller). Now I can't unseen it :(

Wanted to just get ARF hand but the lume is the issue. Sigh

Will gen hands lume 100% match dial?

martinpaynebfc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/16
I’ve got gen crystal and hands on way to fit my ZZF V2 once I Receive QC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15

Here you go! Another picture. Anyway found out the issue with the hour hand (the lume triangle is slightly smaller). Now I can't unseen it :(

Wanted to just get ARF hand but the lume is the issue. Sigh

Wow that watch is totally ruined lol

Reactions: stufuse

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Oh no. Anyway I can restore it back? :/

If it didn’t look fake before it does now.

What where you thinking man haha,

ask a modder to take it apart and re-brush the case and bracelet. Johnny depp might be your man for that. What does your mates ap look
Like LOL

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I've noticed rolex have updated there gen xtals.now the lec is visable easily in any lighting without even needing to turn the xtal into the light.visable in all photos.rolex are weird they change shit every few months

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I was wondering that too. Is the ZZF lume 100% match to gen?

I’ll know very shortly. Should be delivered tomorrow or Monday!
The lume looks very close actually so we will see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cadows

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I've noticed rolex have updated there gen xtals.now the lec is visable easily in any lighting without even needing to turn the xtal into the light.visable in all photos.rolex are weird they change shit every few months

Mine is an older crystal that I used with the blue tint so lec harder to see.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
eyu5P.jpg

Pray tell... are the markers misaligned? My eyes tell me they are? or izzit an illusion due to the hands?

ZZ Factory 114060 3130 mvmt

An easier way to see this is turn your phone flat and sideways so your angle of view is very low. Like you are coming in for a landing on the 9 o'clock marker. Way low angle, so you can see the 3 and 9 in a row. Then switch your view to the 3 o'clock side.

Very easy at these angles to see the 3 o'clock marker is tilted anti-clockwise (left end low). I always check marker alignment this way whether I detect a flaw or not.

Reactions: Daryl70 and piNNoy

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Mine is an older crystal that I used with the blue tint so lec harder to see.

Rolex are just weird .they must have diffent companies making there xtals.and they change suppliers to the visable lec
xtals I guess.looking at your pics the lec is very clearly visible in your pics.just like my new xtals.
my old xtals was nearly impossible to see the lec unless in direct bright sun.or using a flashlight.anyway just something I noticed. It's a trend with rolex they constantly change stuff with there watches and parts

Last edited:

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
So how would the blue tint make it harder to see.the lec is on the xtal at 6.
I recently brought a couple gen xtals sealed .and installed one yesterday and that's when I immediately noticed the lec is visable to the naked eye on any lighting .even in the dark

As far as I know the blue tint ar cyclops c12’s are no longer made bud. They all have clear ar now. That’s what I mean’t.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Was talking about the lec at 6 bro laser etched crown.

Last edited:

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Yeah I know
You can see mine in the image but it’s an older crystal so not sure how much more visible it is on the new one
8926d54dadaebd6ddad9af05bf2716a0.png

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Rolex are just weird .they must have diffent companies making there xtals.and they change suppliers to the visable lec
xtals I guess.looking at your pics the lec is very clearly visible in your pics.just like my new xtals.
my old xtals was nearly impossible to see the lec unless in direct bright sun.or using a flashlight.anyway just something I noticed. It's a trend with rolex they constantly change stuff with there watches and parts

Like their dials have had different producers over the years

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Oh no. Anyway I can restore it back? :/

ive done similar to my genuine 16710. Restored it fairly well with a few light brushes with a red scotch brite pad. It’s a known way to do it, so if you google around you should find more info.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

Like their dials have had different producers over the years

Reactions: KJ2020

piNNoy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/19
California
An easier way to see this is turn your phone flat and sideways so your angle of view is very low. Like you are coming in for a landing on the 9 o'clock marker. Way low angle, so you can see the 3 and 9 in a row. Then switch your view to the 3 o'clock side.

Very easy at these angles to see the 3 o'clock marker is tilted anti-clockwise (left end low). I always check marker alignment this way whether I detect a flaw or not.

Great tip, thank you

Reactions: KJ2020

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Hey guys, apologies if this has already been answered but would an ETA movement fit this watch? And if so what would you guys recommend? I bought the model with the 3135 movement. I also plan to swap the bracelet from my ARF V2 onto this unit.

Cheers