• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Not Guilty !!!!!!!

Now lets hope the public remains stable...

melore

Known Member
18/10/12
There was no evidence to truly prove it was anything but self-defense
Good verdict.
Sad situation

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Sorry Bill O'Reilly and Faux News. Black people aren't rioting. But it is fascinating to see how a teenager who went to the market and never made it home , ended up on trial. Yet Paul Blart , Mall cop got off.

I guess I'll have to have the same conversation with my son, that my father had with me.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
The prosecution was ridiculous. They shouldn't have charged him with murder, that was destined to fail, manslaughter would have worked.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
That was the first mistake. But we have to try to understand how a child who went out for snacks ended up dead. All by a rent a cop. I know that the LAPD leads the league in killing minorities. But did this child have to die ?

Kactus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/13
In jail or not, Zimmerman's life will not be the same anymore, and not in a good way. With the publicity of his trial, he'll probably never be able to go to the supermarket without people staring at him, pointing fingers and whatnot, regardless of what really happened that night. Hell, I won't be surprised if he gets beaten to death one day...

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
ya'll be careful out there in the streets..

better not wear a hoodie..

murica

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
When I was a teen , we wore Champion hoodies in NYC . I'd love to engage some of you about what it's like to grow up in the hood.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
the po pos nowadays are scary and trigger happy like that dog that was gunned down days ago just cause they thought it was a threat, geezuss!!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor "child" could have beaten the crap out of that citizen volunteer. That legal concealed pistol only came into play and brought out in the last few seconds. In the gravest extreme, what would any sane person who values his or her own precious life would have done. Nobody played cop here. I don't see a "child" in the picture. You can't be selective or forgiving in the last moments of a serious situation. Any living human who does not value his own life and the quick God given instinct of self preservation, has no right to be around. Thank God the jury were composed of decent and unbiased "to the letter of the law" individuals. Even being women, they sure had the "cojones" to set free an innocent man. Read=self defense.......period. Our forefathers would have been pleased with the verdict. Like they all say here, read, read and read some more. Know your laws. This is after all America. Now let me walk my dog with my old slabside in condition-one by my side. I do want to return home you know. And I don't wear a hooded sweatshirt in hot weather. Whats there to hide. Nuff said. Lets all move on fellows............

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
That horrible shooting could have been de-escalated by BOTH parties...the shooting did not have to happen and, bottom line, nobody wins in this case.. Very sad..

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
It's a tough one. All I can say is that if, when I was treyvon's age, a random dude was following me around my relatives neighborhood there is a chance I would have confronted him and said "wtf, why are you following me, get off my ass". Other than this we don't know what happened next. Did TM talk shit and get in GZ face or vice versa? Once he was getting his ass beat I understand why he pulled his gun. I'm just uncomfortable with him following him in the first place which initiated the confrontation.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I got in lot's of confrontations worse than that as a kid. Luckily, I grew up in a time that every idiot didn't feel the need to carry a gun. A few black eyes and broken noses but nobody ever even came close to dying.

With the NRA using scare tactics over and over again to convince the sheeple that they need to carry firearms everywhere they go, this crap will just keep repeating itself.

Nowadays, the red necks and their "I Have the Biggest Dick Syndrome"; instead of seeing who can jack up their 4WD pick up the highest, are all more interested in who can have the biggest assault rifle and the biggest ammunition magazine. And Sanford, FL is about as red as it gets.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I only want to know one thing: When law enforcement (the 911 operator) told Zimmerman to stand down, why did he choose to do otherwise?

It saddens me that this boy was killed while in the wrong place at the wrong time, and even sadder that the man who killed him will walk away, vindicated by a jury.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
It saddens me that this boy was killed while in the wrong place at the wrong time, and even sadder that the man who killed him will walk away, vindicated by a jury.

Actually, the boy was in the right place at a reasonable time where he had every right to be.

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
Grown ass man shoots a 17 year old Kid and kills him.

Over a black eye.

That's how I see it... no black or white racial bullshit.

But, the kid who lost his life was black and Zimmerman was a beaner, so we had to make a show out of it...entertainment is the ultimate reason this was dragged out of proportion.

If you think that there is such a thing called the justice system, think again...you are wrong.

Zimmerman should have been locked up.

I just hope the kids parents find some closure.

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III

Status
Not open for further replies.