• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Tudor BB GMT vs Gen (Pepsi)

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Mine was already slightly lifted so i was able to pop it out with a fingernail. You can likely do it with a razor blade, just be careful and tape off any areas that could be at risk. Dont quote me on this though, its just my basic suggestion.

Reactions: Alexccmeister

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Noted. You have photo of the bezel without the insert? That would be helpful. Thanks.

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
The rep insert is held in with some dbl sided adhesive....mine actually started lifting out on its own (great QC work). I'll get some dbl sided tape or some jeweler adhesive to apply the new one. The differences are very very, subtle. Unless you had them side by side you would NEVER know, even upon close inspection.

yes correct bro. even through online comparing only the rep insert show its league. Very very close

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Bezel shot without insert
ac0ff55823bba8ddce389d68692818c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smaragd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/19
Hi guys,
my movement is dead. Can soneone advise where to buy a new movement for the Tudor Gmt? I‘m not able to find one.
Thank you.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

dicat1010

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/18
Thanks for your feedback! Looking forward to hearing from you once you did the movement swap.

Movement was a direct swap. Helenarou forgot to send the GMT parts, so my watchmaker swapped them from the old movement. The date wheel will also need to be swapped from the old movement.

truthrocket

25/6/07
Is it possible to get the correct hand stack for this as a mod?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI