• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
ZF will release the new RM55 with new super clone movement, it's almost the same as genuine movement. 95% same as genuine.

You may have seen this movement before, but the price is insane. The previous price was about $20k, but after ZF mass production this time, the price will be reduced to $1k.

The new RM55 will be available in two to three weeks. It will have the same size and structure as the genuine watch.

Based on the quality of ZF in the past, this new RM55 is worth looking forward to.

KumjJ8.jpeg
Kum3aK.jpeg

Last edited:

KRS3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/17
UK
ZF will release the new RM55 with new super clone movement, it's almost the same as genuine movement. 95% same as genuine.

You may have seen this movement before, but the price is insane. The previous price was about $20k, but after ZF mass production this time, the price will be reduced to $1k.

The new RM55 will be available in two to three weeks. It will have the same size and structure as the genuine watch.

Based on the quality of ZF in the past, this new RM55 is worth looking forward to.

KumjJ8.jpeg
Kum3aK.jpeg
Will it be full release or pre orders in 2-3weeks? Hope they’re making the grey boutique too 🤞🔥

Reactions: soubido

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
This looks...weird. It doesn't look like either of the supposed gen/clone Vauchers, definitely is not the BBR, but the hands being precisely where they are in that photo makes me think we could be looking at a modded BBR where they're trying to hide the chonky bit at 7? I doubt very much that this is the rumored Vaucher clone despite marketing release.

Also wtf happened to that ZF RM35 release with the old BBR movement? That was announced but I never saw one for sale ever nor have I heard of anyone buying one.

Zac

Horology Curious
7/9/20
This looks...weird. It doesn't look like either of the supposed gen/clone Vauchers, definitely is not the BBR, but the hands being precisely where they are in that photo makes me think we could be looking at a modded BBR where they're trying to hide the chonky bit at 7? I doubt very much that this is the rumored Vaucher clone despite marketing release.

Also wtf happened to that ZF RM35 release with the old BBR movement? That was announced but I never saw one for sale ever nor have I heard of anyone buying one.
Yeah this is definitely not the same vaucher clone we have seen in other posts, but it does seem more accurate than the latest BBR movement at a glance (mainspring finishing looks great, BBR version is missing a gear on the back of the movement etc.). Hope to see some more pics of it soon!

Here is the new RM35-02 from ZF, the NTPT looks slightly different (can't tell if it is an upgrade or downgrade at this point) and they finally increased the size of the decorative plate at 9 o'clock again: https://puretimewatch.io/rm035-02-n...-black-rubber-strap-rmal1-super-clone-v6.html

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15

It is like the clone that has been selling for a while, not the BBR, skeleton structure is as per gen, can see if you zoom in.

35 should come soon as it is the same movement in a different bridges set.

Reactions: KRS3

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
It is like the clone that has been selling for a while, not the BBR, skeleton structure is as per gen, can see if you zoom in.

The back looks much more like the clones, the front is weird tho. I can see several distinct differences from both the BBR and the "clones" pictured previously but the front shot is from such a shitty angle that you can't really tell and it almost looks like two different movements front and back. Weird that the rear shot is directly normal to the movement while the front shot is at a much lower angle. I can see on the rear that the BBR chonky-bit isn't there, that I missed in my initial lookover.

SEEKnDESTROY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/21

I think you are talking about this vaucher clone.

Reactions: AG91

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I just noticed that it's also still rocking a fake balance jewel so that balance cap at least is totally deco, meaning it's not a clone-clone.

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Not the same but definitely grabbed my attention. Would be keen to see actual pictures of it in a watch case. Lets see what comes out in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully the case is decent and it's not 1 step forward and two steps back now that we have a near clone movement.