• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You no speak English ?

Inbox me sweety

I don’t really want to see your miserable attempt of trying to show me what wealth is. I’m pretty sure, I’m well aware of what it is already and I’m sure you won’t be able to show me anyway.

If you want to learn about watches, I’m offering courses. Have suggested signing up to a selected few in the past but I think instead of my course, they attended yllekp‘s therapy session for people that got butthurt because I spilled them the truth and facts.

Maybe after the goal of the therapy is fulfilled they’ll be able to take on my offer.

Btw- with that said, I have put a deposit for your therapy at the yllekp spa. I will pay it in full. In return, he tells me your dirty little secrets to laugh about another miserable and surreal bitch.

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
I don’t really want to see your miserable attempt of trying to show me what wealth is. I’m pretty sure, I’m well aware of what it is already and I’m sure you won’t be able to show me anyway.

If you want to learn about watches, I’m offering courses. Have suggested signing up to a selected few in the past but I think instead of my course, they attended yllekp‘s therapy session for people that got butthurt because I spilled them the truth and facts.

Maybe after the goal of the therapy is fulfilled they’ll be able to take on my offer.

Btw- with that said, I have put a deposit for your therapy at the yllekp spa. I will pay it in full. In return, he tells me your dirty little secrets to laugh about another miserable and surreal bitch.

Are you scared ?

Are the nuys shrinking ?

I swear to you on my 3 daughters lives give me your cell via inbox ( I asked u a few times but you don’t understand) i will
Show you 4 million $ tonight. Schedule of real estate owned. Jeweller. Cars. Online banking

Now if you are a man inbox me

If you are a child keep talking

Waiting for your inbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Are you scared ?

Are the nuys shrinking ?

I swear to you on my 3 daughters lives give me your cell via inbox ( I asked u a few times but you don’t understand) i will
Show you 4 million $ tonight. Schedule of real estate owned. Jeweller. Cars. Online banking

Now if you are a man inbox me

If you are a child keep talking

Waiting for your inbox
My 'nuys‘, I assume you mean nuts by that, are not shrinking. Why should they?
And please stop with these immature posts now. You don’t have to prove me anything, you already proved yourself to be a complete a class idiot anything else is just unnecessary.

I told you a few times but you don’t seem to understand. So another time:

I. Do. Not. Care.

Reactions: swordfish_77

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
My 'nuys‘, I assume you mean nuts by that, are not shrinking. Why should they?
And please stop with these immature posts now. You don’t have to prove me anything, you already proved yourself to be a complete a class idiot anything else is just unnecessary.

I told you a few times but you don’t seem to understand. So another time:

I. Do. Not. Care.

You do care

That’s why you reply

Not even here is broke busted and disgusted and wants to be something they are not

You said above I’m poor

Inbox me and I’ll
Show you. Don’t be scared. You dug your own grave

Now be a man and inbox me your cell and I’ll show you 4 million dollar tonight

Next time you learn to keep your mouth shut

Still waiting for your inbox

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You do care

That’s why you reply

Not even here is broke busted and disgusted and wants to be something they are not

You said above I’m poor

Inbox me and I’ll
Show you. Don’t be scared. You dug your own grave

Now be a man and inbox me your cell and I’ll show you 4 million dollar tonight

Next time you learn to keep your mouth shut

Still waiting for your inbox

:yawn: Are you done then?

Eseips

5/4/16
No

I’m done when you are man enough to
Inbox me your cell

Still waiting

This is straight out ridicolous. You as a relatively new member are screwing with a very valued senior member here who has not once written an insult or anything except not believing that you are such a big baller as you so boldly claim to be. how about you just calm down? no single one of the fuckers here in the forum cares about how much money you or anyone here has, you seem to find it very important though.

just leave it be and enjoy the place, when i see that this thread has many more posts I expect it to contain more information or new pics and not this childish rubbish of yours.

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Guys, guys, this thread has turned nasty. It was supposed to be a place where people shared info and excitement in the wait for the good summer timepieces of a particular brand made by a particular maker.

Everyone on this forum knows more or less about watches (and almost everyone owns something precious). That's why it's such a great place. But it seems to me that many people here know little about human emotions and interaction. Let's keep this place what it's meant to be: a forum about watches and not about who's got the bigger ego...

Can we not just be friends or at least have a friendly tone?

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Glad to hear, you both seem like good people, we must rally together for our mutual love for RM reps.

I am still counting days until next week so I can get a KVF rm011.

Aquanautilus

Renowned Member
23/9/16
Thanks to this thread QueTip started, I was able to gather pictures and sneek peeks of the ZF RMs and also useful information about the KVF versions which will be very handy when we'll compare the finished products of these two makers side by side; also @Yu Chen's post about what else is needed to make these reps better is golden (and should anyone be able to provide the factories these infos would be even better and would also potspone ZF's release date^^).

So back to topic and I'm marking reppists now as he seems to be able to provide some information about ZF:
- Will ZF take care of the "matte ceramic"-topic?
- Will the ZF case be true 1:1 as we already discussed the wrong curvature of the KVF case?
- And will ZF also release a RM055?

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
RM#1 Loved reading the 3 Rolex stages.

I'm 59 years old and bought my first gen watch, a Rolex submariner no date, when I was 18 years of age. After several more Rolex models I arrived in stage 2. Sold them all and bought a gen AP ROO ss in 1998. It was more expensive, hand finished by craftsmen and women and way more exclusive than Rolex. AP Marketing at full speed hahaha.

6 months later, the subdial hands would not return back perfect to the zero position. It annoyed me like hell. A year later the chrono stopped working over all. I was disappointed. How could this happen to a handfinished watch, more expensive than Rolex ?? Remember, AP was not that populair at that time. I had one of het first ROO. And taking care of her like your first born!!

Any way, I had it for a couple of more years and sold it. Same price I bought it for. :) Guilder Euro thing.

So, now I'm at stage 3

So I think it is true what Jack Forster wrote.

Sorry for being off topic. I'm in the RM waiting room for I want to have a cool and fun summer watch. So just lurking. Thx all of you, for all your expertise!!

ps. happy to hear you two settled it. :):D

Last edited:

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
30efc005f3c76390677e86c38cafb6aa.jpg

that's oxidation. any piece of titanium will eventually go darker after it's exposed to air and you're unlikely to be able to control the level it oxidise unless you dip the whole case into a oxyclean bath to quicken the process.
gold, SS904, SS316, ceramic, DLC. pretty much all materials will tarnish (micro scratch) over time and lose the brand new shine. the air we breathe is polluted with very fine particles so rubbing a clean cloth over the watch will induce micro scratches. wear and tear is a different story where you knock the watch or desk dives.

as QueTip mentioned, some brands will polish your watch for free when you send away for service or battery change.

avoid the homageforum if you don't like scratches! over there you pay some guy to bash your brand new watch against the wall to create a vintage look :)

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
Not to have a fight with your man, but how can we ignore the finishing of movement when you are taking about finishing? A quartz movement could be finished well, look what have FP Journe has done.

Movement is an important thing for watches and or else why would these brands have their opened case back except for Rolex.

Rolex only starts using 904L since the 2000s. If you want to talk about material which would lasts forever and never tarnish you might wanna take a look at the RM sapphire. It would never tarnish and I am sure that would be your dream watch. Hublot also offers sapphire cases. They have use different very high corrosive resisted materials as well but IMO their finishing is quite bad especially for the movements.

Steel and metal would tarnish with time for sure. It is chemistry 101. A good finishing would not stop something from tarnishing but a good care will.

My grand dad old gold Rolex tarnish like shit not to mention those spider cracked Rolex dials and color fading bezels aka ghost bezel. Fans just treat these "tarnished" or " failed " rolexes as something special but not flaws.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
antotony0203
could you spare me a 1.6 million Swiss Franks? hahahahaha

I think when you have the luxury of holding this watch in your hands you will be stunned by its beauty. I myself have never ever seen a Gen RM

Another nice YouTube item
(marketing of course :bigwink:
Haha I was expecting something more advance loll. But yea you are right, it is just marketing. All luxury items dont worth that kind of money. For the sapphire case, I couldn't spare you a rim sapphire franken but I can give you a glimpse of the custom sapphire case I am making hehe.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]