• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF PAM127

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
just watched puretime's video and another thing i noticed is that the lug shape is wrong. from the side view the lugs should point down a bit, and so the tips of the lugs are very nearly level with the caseback, and the bottom side of the lugs are very slightly curved.
The lugs on the ZF just stick straight out and nearly horizontally.

czwatchshop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/12
just watched puretime's video and another thing i noticed is that the lug shape is wrong. from the side view the lugs should point down a bit, and so the tips of the lugs are very nearly level with the caseback, and the bottom side of the lugs are very slightly curved.
The lugs on the ZF just stick straight out and nearly horizontally.

I have noticed that too... it will be more visible from better side pictures

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
KE version next week :) one of first unit goes to me. It is said it will get much better engravings on the bridges among other things, we will see.... :)

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Looking really forward to another fantastic review from you.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Chel

19/8/14
Great news Polonus ! I thought that KW forgot about this project, concentrating on pam subs.

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
Wooooo Such good news that KW is coming too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Ohh gd - this is starting to have a striking resemblance to the 382 KW/ZF debacle. I hope it does not turn into that.

That being said - I am very much looking forward to the KW release of this watch as I am a huge fan of their pieces.

Perry

12/5/07
I was lucky when the Noob 127 and 217 came out that I bought BOTH as a package deal..with both arriving neatly packaged in a nice watch case. Still have them both as new and would never consider selling them. As of today are these still considered the best rep 127 and 217?

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I'm hoping they come out with the 217 I have the last 127 NOOB very nice and would love either factory to release it any one heard of they will

Pamwatcher

24/6/14
Belgium
KW Release Date - 6 ...
This thread is about the ZF 127... there are rumours that KW will also come up with their version of the 127, but as far as I know there is not yet a release date.
The ZF 127 looks good to me, maybe not as good as the last Noob batches. We will have to wait to see the first reviews and better pictures.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
This thread is about the ZF 127... there are rumours that KW will also come up with their version of the 127, but as far as I know there is not yet a release date.
The ZF 127 looks good to me, maybe not as good as the last Noob batches. We will have to wait to see the first reviews and better pictures.

??? i do not get your point here

Are you inferring that i should not mention a KW product when a senior consultant just said 4 posts above that he will be receiving one...

Obviously you know nothing and are unable to read when a consultant make a point...

I suggest you take a chill pill young jedi...

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13

Are you inferring that i should not mention a KW product when a senior consultant just said 4 posts above that he will be receiving one...

Obviously you know nothing and are unable to read when a consultant make a point...

Chill pill, I like it hahaha LMAO

Pamwatcher

24/6/14
Belgium

Pill taken :balloon: you're right, I overlooked some of the last posts. Exciting times but also confusing with ZF, KW and JF (?) coming. I suppose we await the first reviews.