• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF PAM127

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Yeah that was very interesting. Many thanks for sharing this with us. Does anyone know the story behind this one that comes with the ZF 127 on PureTime, like where it came from and if there's more rep straps like it in this "thick" style that'd fit the PAM 127? I'd really rather not spend a boat load on a Wotancraft or Peter Gunny if I can avoid it.

Wotancraft is a bit expensive in effect, and the Gunny 74 I think too. You have a lot of options under 100 usd though.

My noob is on a Bakeka which was I think 65 euros:

Trust me, there's nothing more worth your money than a good strap for your PAM :)

svshawn

Renowned Member
24/2/14
Wotancraft is a bit expensive in effect, and the Gunny 74 I think too. You have a lot of options under 100 usd though.

My noob is on a Bakeka which was I think 65 euros:

Trust me, there's nothing more worth your money than a good strap for your PAM :)

Damn that looks good!!!

Pamwatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/14
Belgium
[MENTION=64001]kilowattore[/MENTION] [MENTION=100908]repwatchbsg[/MENTION]
With pleasure, glad to be of any help here!
BTW Kilo, your Noob 127 looks awesome! No need to switch to the new KW or ZF... That strap is nice.
The Fiddy was sold at the time on a mustard leather strap reminding the historical straps which had a lighter, yellow-ish colour, but IMO it is nicer to pair it with a true vintage strap with unfinished edges like yours.

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
At least the spelling mistake is on the underside of the strap so its not a big issue. It looks like a nice strap so if you wanted a cheaper 74 strap this might be the way to go.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
^^ Great! Enjoy it. I've been wearing mine for pretty much 2 weeks or so now BUT..............i just got a Noob v2 Rolex Ceramic Sea Dweller. I am impressed. Probably best Rolex OOTB you can get.

4chibis

Known Member
4/10/10
Zf 127 owners please post more pics! Looking for straight dead on shits of the face please!

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
Lol.. Yeah... But it might be worth the gamble for 70 bucks

That it does. Their "74" homage is actually a similar mustard color to the stock strap. Now would it have killed them to show a side profile of it so we could see the thickness?!

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
That it does. Their "74" homage is actually a similar mustard color to the stock strap. Now would it have killed them to show a side profile of it so we could see the thickness?!

He sent me a side view...

COLOR][COLOR=
[/URL]

Golf4GTI

Horology Curious
24/1/15
I'm also very interested on the first "hand-on" pictures from PAM 127 ZF. :shuffle:
BR