• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF New release Hublot BIG BANG Unico with Colorful Ceramic

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I just received my QC pictures from my TD, and noticed that they built this with the old version i.e.(not updated 10 marker, different shaped hands, etc.) I had to request my TD to contact the factory build another one with the updated 10 marker. For those of you who order this, be on the look out for this. For some reason, the factory is calling the dial with the updated 10 marker V1, and the older version V2.
Photos? Perhaps V1 is ZF and V2 is BBF or whatever clown name they are calling it now.

JCBiver888

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Here are some photos I received in QC. Not too sure on the exact factory this is coming out of. According to my TD it’s supposed to be ZF but who knows. They are going to try to source the newer dial, will keep you guys updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Mulder1986

Horology Curious
27/12/21
I finally pulled the trigger to buy the blue Unico from theonewatches. Anyone know how long it could take to receive qc pictures after payment? We're 7 days after payment, not in a hurry, just curious! Thx.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I finally pulled the trigger to buy the blue Unico from theonewatches. Anyone know how long it could take to receive qc pictures after payment? We're 7 days after payment, not in a hurry, just curious! Thx.
Depending on the model, it could take from some days to several weeks or even months. Hope you get lucky, these are hard to get.

Mulder1986

Horology Curious
27/12/21
Got my QC pics, I was happy with them, 10 looks like it's the new version. I gave my go, watch is en route. Can't wait! 😁

Reactions: leo6929

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The crystal is even worse on this batch….
Clouds Weather GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Reactions: legend

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Yep, looks bad. Hope it´s just the bad camera...

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
to me the bbf yellow looks "more pale" than the zf, am I imagining ?

Mulder1986

Horology Curious
27/12/21
absolutely amazing :O how do you like it in person, strap etc. :)
I love the looks of it, but the clasp is really sharp and hurts so I have to find a solution for that. I've read that felt could be a solution, but the edge is so fine and thin that I wouldnt know how to put felt on that... Anyone else has a solution for that?

Oh, and the luminescence in the dark is not working... They apologize for the inconvenience and want to give a discount for a next order... We will see..

Still love the watch, cant keep my eyes of it :-D