• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF New release Hublot BIG BANG Unico with Colorful Ceramic

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Had to switch my order to other model, because the yellow one seemed to never be coming, ever :cry:

Reactions: Qoqa

JCBiver888

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Hi Everyone,

I tried searching the internet, but couldn't find any information about this. For the Ceramic Hublot Unicos, does anyone know the difference between the BBF Factory and the ZF Factory? Some TD's list both on their websites, and there is not a lot of info so I cannot tell the difference between these 2.

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Hi Everyone,

I tried searching the internet, but couldn't find any information about this. For the Ceramic Hublot Unicos, does anyone know the difference between the BBF Factory and the ZF Factory? Some TD's list both on their websites, and there is not a lot of info so I cannot tell the difference between these 2.
BBF = ZF,

They renamed this line of items being released by BBF, even the BBf tags are the same design as ZF, just with the words BBF if my memory serves me right.

This was the first release that I had

Last edited:

JCBiver888

Horology Curious
6/7/22
BBF = ZF,

They renamed this line of items being released by BBF, even the BBf tags are the same design as ZF, just with the words BBF if my memory serves me right.

This was the first release that I had

Thanks for clarification on this! I figured as much, it seems like their newer items are being tagged as BBF

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Tried on the gen 42mm and fell in love. If they only made that exact sizing.... not sure if i would take black. Yellow or white would be my guilty pick aswell!

For size reference: My wrist is 16,5/17cm and it fits like a glove! It seems overhanging, but hadnt sized or closed the clasp since the price tag was blocking it.

zl9WK8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Tried on the gen 42mm and fell in love. If they only made that exact sizing.... not sure if i would take black. Yellow or white would be my guilty pick aswell!

For size reference: My wrist is 16,5/17cm and it fits like a glove! It seems overhanging, but hadnt sized or closed the clasp since the price tag was blocking it.

zl9WK8.jpg
Go for the yellow magic mate. They just did a silent update! Hands and dial 10 marker has been updated, I just recieved it last night!

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Go for the yellow magic mate. They just did a silent update! Hands and dial 10 marker has been updated, I just recieved it last night!

Yeah i would if the case size wasn't wrong mate. Still too big compared to gen?

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13

But still no jewels and the crystal is not clear like the V6 models or gen.

JCBiver888

Horology Curious
6/7/22

Ohhhh man, these pictures are so tempting! Any idea if they rolled out this silent update to all the other colors? i.e.(red, blue, white black) If they fix the jewel, I may need to pull the trigger.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
According to Ablogtowatch their measurements of the 42:

It is interesting to see how the proportions of the 42mm variant has remained exactly the same as that of the larger model. It is extremely difficult to tell the two apart, when judging from the images. That said, the Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium Ceramic 42mm is a lot larger than the 42mm figure in its name would lead you to believe. The only way this watch measures 42mm is from the 10 o’clock position of the case profile to the edge of the bezel (!) at 4 o’clock.

At 4 o’clock, the pusher enters the case at a point where the polished titanium case profile just stops. Sure, there is a ring around the pusher, but that, in Hublot’s mind, doesn’t count. So yeah, this watch does measure 42mm from 10 o’clock to the edge of the bezel at 4 (and obviously from 8 to 2 o’clock all the same). But that’s it.

Lug-to-lug, the case measures 52mm, which is at the very top end of lug-to-lug measurements among 42mm watches — they normally rank between 48mm and 50mm, at most. Then, there is the issue of the integration of the strap and their shape. They extend far and away from the case and never exactly downward, adding very substantially to the lug-to-lug visual heft of the watch. It creates the impression of a tall and narrow watch that doesn’t yet look disproportionate, but it’s damn close to being just that.

>Size: 42mm-wide on paper — wears more like 44mm-45mm watches.
Thickness of the case should be: 14.5mm

Reactions: leo6929