• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

Thanks for the link.

The flaw1: Gen has “SPECIAL EDTION” engraving on the case back.

The flaw2: Gen has “old version design rotor” due to its production year 2015.

2cb5fa8b79f46ec04ea008da4a1d3a4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020 and csthe

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
Thanks for the link.

The flaw1: Gen has “SPECIAL EDTION” engraving on the case back.

The flaw2: Gen has “old version design rotor” due to its production year 2015.

You are welcome. And thank you for your pictures. Also thanks to all the people who have sent photos of their own reps.

On the rep, the back of the case says 'Jaeger-LeCoultre' right above 'swiss made'. The gen does not.

The back of this rep basically looks like a rose gold version of the white gold 2017 boutique edition. I think we can expect that rep in the near future.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Nice! I hope they also will make the 2017 boutique edition (white gold, grey dial. silver moon).

So this RG grey dial version doesn't even exist any more in gen? Surely a stainless steel version with grey dial can't be far away!

Xander22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/18
can easily be worn in both situations.
Totally agree. Also depends on the strap colour. I use my blue strap for almost all situations but if I really need to dress up then I'll go with brown or black depending on my dressing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
Totally agree. Also depends on the strap colour. I use my blue strap for almost all situations but if I really need to dress up then I'll go with brown or black depending on my dressing.

Interesting, do you own the white or black dial?

Xander22

10/7/18
Interesting, do you own the white or black dial?
I own the white dial. Really wanted the black one but was not in stock. You can see some of the photos I posted previously.

Type-S

12/12/13
Patiently waiting for mine.... Lets hope it lives up to the hype :)

It will! This is one of the best reps I've ever seen. I'm constantly checking it out when I'm wearing it.

Nice straps! Where did you get them?

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Agreed regarding positive comments. Honestly, the SS version should be considered a super rep. Once you change the strap, it's almost perfect. The rotor is relatively silent, as well. I've dealt with some reps where it's so loud it's distracting. Not the case here.

Omagad Shoutout

Reactions: vcappp

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I am interesting in buying RG dial. Is the color and RG quality good on this zf?

rypho1

8/7/16
It will! This is one of the best reps I've ever seen. I'm constantly checking it out when I'm wearing it.

Nice straps! Where did you get them?
nice!!! got it today :) liking it for sure... straps from AD mate had gen strap on my small seconds rep too and really makes a difference with its thin profile, so this well done rep deserves one for sure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
I believe I have a curse with this watch, I had two watches from Royal Mail, this one from Lucy and one from Sead. They left england the same day, today I received the Sead's one while the JLC moon is still not updated. Last update was leaving england the 25th semptember. Anyone who is more experienced than me with triangle shipment?

Mr.Paneristi

12/3/18
Agreed regarding positive comments. Honestly, the SS version should be considered a super rep. Once you change the strap, it's almost perfect. The rotor is relatively silent, as well. I've dealt with some reps where it's so loud it's distracting. Not the case here.

Omagad Shoutout

NWBIG for sure, but far from "super rep" status due to the movement