• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
The correct strap for that watch will be around $300 from CF

That‘s serious money for a strap...on a rep...

Are there any aftermark alternative straps? Found none with curved ends :/

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
That‘s serious money for a strap...on a rep...

Are there any aftermark alternative straps? Found none with curved ends :/

Strap code have plenty but Croco grain. probably not much better than what comes with the watch. You could look for Speedmaster straps, they are the same size and supposed to have curved ends. Good quality genuine Gator straps are rarely under $200 Some of the Vietnam makers are much cheaper, but the ones I have seen are pretty much crap. Aliexpress sellers have some gen gator straps with curved ends in this size But they tend to look great for a few months then fall apart.

Reactions: vcappp and RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Strap code have plenty but Croco grain. probably not much better than what comes with the watch. You could look for Speedmaster straps, they are the same size and supposed to have curved ends. Good quality genuine Gator straps are rarely under $200 Some of the Vietnam makers are much cheaper, but the ones I have seen are pretty much crap. Aliexpress sellers have some gen gator straps with curved ends in this size But they tend to look great for a few months then fall apart.

Thanks mate, Strapcode and omega is a good idea :)

https://www.strapcode.com/store/20m...strap-blue-stitching-p-3295.html#.WzI3fhabGaM

something like this maybe :) quality should be good of them or?

I also watched on ali, but it‘s all the same rubbish....or standard Rep. Straps.

I think i will try one if those strapcode straps.

Reactions: vcappp

btindustries

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/16
Black dial model ordered. I asked for a video clip showing operation of the moonphase complication as part of QC and will report back here with an update.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
It is not easy to wait for a silver white dial model. Why did they release the black dial one first rather than silver white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slayer1976

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
It is not easy to wait for a silver white dial model. Why did they release the black dial one first rather than silver white?

I suppose that black dial is easier to rep since the silver one has sunburst effect

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Does anyone who ordered got QC yet? have to wait a few more days till ZF can deliver.

Limztf

13/10/12
I suspect the original black also has sunburst effect..

Reactions: RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
got QC but i had to reject...It‘s my first watch i didn’t accept QC :/ but that 12 o clock marker is crooked as hell and out of alignment that a blind person would see it....

Black gen has sunburst in special angle. Maybe it was only a normal decision which colour comes first :)

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
got QC but i had to reject...It‘s my first watch i didn’t accept QC :/ but that 12 o clock marker is crooked as hell and out of alignment that a blind person would see it....

Black gen has sunburst in special angle. Maybe it was only a normal decision which colour comes first :)

mate may you share the QC pic with the flaw, please?

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Ok, i won‘t post complete pics - as you know its not allowed to post QC! I won’t answer questions about which TD etc.

This is only a part from a pic. Yes, its now zoomed but it would drive me nuts and that Marker is on the dot. I know the tolerances to accept, but this is too far imo.

CE9E95BA-6325-476F-A7E6-9AB4056E70D1.jpeg

Reactions: mech500

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Ok, i won‘t post complete pics - as you know its not allowed to post QC! I won’t answer questions about which TD etc.

This is only a part from a pic. Yes, its now zoomed but it would drive me nuts and that Marker is on the dot. I know the tolerances to accept, but this is too far imo.

I’ve noticed same flaw on some TD pics. It look like dots nare not centered correctly.
i also noticed on one pic half of 12 oclock market crooked.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Yes...that’s a good point. Maybe the dots are „wrong“ - maybe ZF will take notice of it.

kennycoder maybe you can share a straight Dial Shot?

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13

Can you post anyway?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

This is a new release man. We all want to see QC pics for information. Posting pictures in this case is for the benefit of the community and ain’t against the spirit of the no QC Rule IMO.

Reactions: vcappp

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Well that’s right mech and i will post all pics after i accepted the Watch! How the watch looks like we all know. Kennycoder posted some pix of his new arrival some pages before. I also asked him for a straight pic to share with us :)

But i have to stick to the rules. But this the only flaw ! The rest is freakin awesome !!! Hold on a bit.

I will update asap. :)

Reactions: mech500

Limztf

13/10/12
Actually the rules state that you can post QC pics if you have a specific question about a particular issue with the watch.

Posting QC pics with “what do you guys think, should I accept?” Without pointing out a particular concern is a strict NO NO

Reactions: mech500 and RobSe1