• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Jaeger Le-Coultre Master -Small Second (Pic heavy)

Duncan.mcleod

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
"Highlander" the Series: Season 4xDuende

Sent From:
Washington Dulles International Circle
Saerrin Circle
Departures Door 4: 20:00
Boeing 777-300
Full Crew

Qatar Airways
Solutions Architect
Thana Barlee

CC: This message is considered the the work product of IBBA(International Buddhist Association of America). Please keep it confidential. CC: Vincent Trapenard > TheManWhoMadeItSnow.

Instruments-Only Rated Pilot/Planes only

FlightStats: IAD/DCA/BWI the "bermuda" triangle

Duncan.mcleod

Banned
1/3/17
"Highlander" the Series: Season 4xDuende

Sent From:
Washington Dulles International Circle
Saerrin Circle
Departures Door 4: 20:00
Boeing 777-300
Full Crew

Qatar Airways
Solutions Architect
Thana Barlee

CC: This message is considered the the work product of IBBA(International Buddhist Association of America). Please keep it confidential. CC: Vincent Trapenard > TheManWhoMadeItSnow.

Instruments-Only Rated Pilot/Planes only

FlightStats: IAD/DCA/BWI the "bermuda" triangle
R.I.P Viroj Barlee - Baxter International Medical Devices

Duncan.mcleod

Banned
1/3/17
LyftPremier partner 3-way handshake request: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL 7-Seater
Uber Exchange Leasing
Nissan Fleet ID: xxx-xxx

Darcars Nissan of Frederick - Albert Tsou
Sales Manager

rypho1

8/7/16
May I ask where did you get a gen strap from and what's the price?
I'm considering buying RG version one right now.
Anyway nice watch well done mate!!
Got it on the bay mate.. right place right time got lucky..£150 brand new in packet with spring bars :) AD sell them at £295. Have a hunt there man :)

Sent from the RWI mobile app

majortom

Horology Curious
11/2/17
Got it on the bay mate.. right place right time got lucky..£150 brand new in packet with spring bars :) AD sell them at £295. Have a hunt there man :)

Damn only found £250++ i may better consider aftermarket strap than let my gf found out i spend that amount of money on a strap lol

Cheers mate :)

rypho1

8/7/16
Damn only found £250++ i may better consider aftermarket strap than let my gf found out i spend that amount of money on a strap lol

Cheers mate :)

Wise move man... cheeck out some of the strap guys on here.. seen some nice handmade custom ones from rwi members - I'd sooner take a nice custom gator non gen strap over an angry wife... for sure! :)

swede100

Looking Around
3/8/15
I am looking for this watch but I am a bit confused when I look at different TD:s. At puretime the dial looks white but at Intime it looks more silver. Also on your pictures it shifts between silver to the more white touch. Is it only the light when taking the photo that is confusing me? Have you ordered the "silver" one? Thanks in advance!

Skickat från min GT-I9506 via Tapatalk

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
I am looking for this watch but I am a bit confused when I look at different TD:s. At puretime the dial looks white but at Intime it looks more silver. Also on your pictures it shifts between silver to the more white touch. Is it only the light when taking the photo that is confusing me? Have you ordered the "silver" one? Thanks in advance!

From a recent bit of research that I did, only ZF manufactures the sec@6 variant, so whoever you decide to work with will supply the same thing. The dial is bright sunburst silver; most likely it is just lighting that is different on TD sites.

1234shk

Looking Around
24/1/17
Thanks for a great review.

May I ask where did you get the strap for IWC?

swede100

Looking Around
3/8/15
From a recent bit of research that I did, only ZF manufactures the sec@6 variant, so whoever you decide to work with will supply the same thing. The dial is bright sunburst silver; most likely it is just lighting that is different on TD sites.
Thanks! Time to order!

jmss

Renowned Member
25/5/16
Spot on.. and it came with the best rep strap of any of the watches I purchased yet... nice enough that I haven't needed to change it...

rypho1

8/7/16

The dial shifts colour with the light.. its really well done but it's silver :)

nemesis0902

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Please post a pic of the case back. I always wondered if the finish on the movement is as good as the rest of the watch.

Anyway great choice for a dress watch.

majortom

Horology Curious
11/2/17
Anyone know the movement of this watch i go check with my TD it is Seagull but some other TD stated it is 23j ?

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
One doesn't exclude the other. The **j refers to the jewel count on the movement, not the maker. In this case it could be a
Seagull ST17** 21j, which is loosely influenced by the Miyota 82** line.

@ziggumza

Southsiiide

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/14
FR
Hi

Just a few pictures of mine : ZF black dial !

I must admit I am pretty impressed with the quality of this rep and its thickness !

Very dressy, but perfect with a suit !

Cheers

south.

IMG_5250.JPGIMG_5251.JPGIMG_5252.JPGIMG_5253.JPGIMG_5254.JPGIMG_5249.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5250.JPG
    IMG_5250.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5251.JPG
    IMG_5251.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5252.JPG