• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Calatrava is out

Os-92

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/18
Kindly share your thoughts about it ASAP !! Mine is coming today also

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Can I know Lug to Lug measurement of the case? OddNasty
My wrist size is 16cm and want to order straps before it arrive.

Os-92

17/11/18
The screw down crown goes completely in place but doesn’t seem to lock and still able to rotate,
1- can it be fixed ?
2- can it be sealed at any watchsmith to avoid humidity destroying the watch ?
3- is this movement good for maintenance or should I just keep it as is and not mess with it ?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Got it yesterday. Gonna get the rose gold version most likely now too. Amazing watch, I’ll put up a full review in a bit.
FOVqy.jpg

FO6MG.jpg

FOKAq.jpg

FOz86.jpg

FOyv0.jpg

FOIqF.jpg

FOCMr.jpg

Os-92

17/11/18
The other problem that am facing is that the watch was working perfectly and the power reserve was at least 12hrs but what happened from a couple of hours is that when I leave the watch after some time the seconds hand seem to be clogged in a particular place and the watch stop running , I have to give it a shake to make the seconds hand work again.
How to fix this ?

Reactions: vcappp

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The other problem that am facing is that the watch was working perfectly and the power reserve was at least 12hrs but what happened from a couple of hours is that when I leave the watch after some time the seconds hand seem to be clogged in a particular place and the watch stop running , I have to give it a shake to make the seconds hand work again.
How to fix this ?

wind it by hand before wearing. Or does it stop in the same position over and over?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
How to fix this ?

is the second hands hitting one of the other hands?

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Haven't been so tempted by a replica for a long time !
Keen to see some more pics from members who received theirs. Thanks !

Os-92

17/11/18
Once it is worn it’s so smooth but I am talking about when it’s not on my wrist. And no the seconds hand was away. Or it’s nothing to be concerned about ?
Should I get it serviced or not ?
The screw down crown goes down till the end but keeps screwing , can it be fixed ?
Thank you so much

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Once it is worn it’s so smooth but I am talking about when it’s not on my wrist. And no the seconds hand was away. Or it’s nothing to be concerned about ?
Should I get it serviced or not ?
The screw down crown goes down till the end but keeps screwing , can it be fixed ?
Thank you so much

Does this problem cause the watch to lose time?

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Got it yesterday. Gonna get the rose gold version most likely now too. Amazing watch, I’ll put up a full review in a bit.
[/QUOTE]

Wow. Will be placing order for this shortly because of these photos. Such a beautiful piece. By the way, great photos and keen eye for quality.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
How to fix this ?

Open the caseback and see if there are loose screws causing the movement to stop. Give it a little shake but be careful not to drop any screws. I had this problem once with a Panerai.