• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
If this is real it's great news! Long waited! Do you have a link to any serious website or TD that has it?

Last edited:

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
If this is real it's great news! Long waited! Do you have a link to any serious website or TD that has it?

Currently not listed at TDs but expect it to be at TDs hands in the next 1-2 weeks i guess.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
In what respects is this likely to be better than JF? The lume at least looks correct, so that's a plus.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

XLR8R

Thank you for the mention. Yes the hand base can be beveled and polished, so no worries.
The wechat translation you put up is horrendous though. For those of us who speak and write native Chinese( jcguo0516 and myself and a few others), it will make far more sense for you to post the original chinese text and have us translate it. Please stay off these chinese translators, they are often complete trash. :hehehe:

jcguo0516

4/12/18
Thank you for the mention. Yes the hand base can be beveled and polished, so no worries.
The wechat translation you put up is horrendous though. For those of us who speak and write native Chinese( jcguo0516 and myself and a few others), it will make far more sense for you to post the original chinese text and have us translate it. Please stay off these chinese translators, they are often complete trash. :hehehe:

right here legend, hahaha

ZDy1SI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR8R and legend

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
Looks promising. I hope the bracelet is better. Not a big fan of the xf bracelet quality

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
right here legend, hahaha

Thank you JC! A proper translation of the maker claims:

1. Claims a thickness of 39mm x 8.6mm, thinnest in the market
2. Using a customized Miyota 9015 movement (like the one used like XF most likely)
3. Same date adjustment function as the gen
4. Tapisserie texture is sharp and refined like the gen, with the same patterns between the tapisseries as well
5. Claims that ZF bracelet will not catch on to hairs on the wrist as per gen. (I do not see how this is true given that the gen bracelet inevitably poses this issue at times too.)
6. Basically claims that the bracelet finish and comfort is like the gen and has achieved a "godlike" status achievement.
7. Claims that the clasp operation is smooth and crisp like the gen
8. The rest are just marketing claims praising how exquisite the rep is and how close it is to the gen (manufacturer claims, take it with a huge pinch of salt)

ken21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/7/13
Thank you JC! A proper translation of the maker claims:

1. Claims a thickness of 39mm x 8.6mm, thinnest in the market
2. Using a customized Miyota 9015 movement (like the one used like XF most likely)
3. Same date adjustment function as the gen
4. Tapisserie texture is sharp and refined like the gen, with the same patterns between the tapisseries as well
5. Claims that ZF bracelet will not catch on to hairs on the wrist as per gen. (I do not see how this is true given that the gen bracelet inevitably poses this issue at times too.)
6. Basically claims that the bracelet finish and comfort is like the gen and has achieved a "godlike" status achievement.
7. Claims that the clasp operation is smooth and crisp like the gen
8. The rest are just marketing claims praising how exquisite the rep is and how close it is to the gen (manufacturer claims, take it with a huge pinch of salt)

Thanks for the translation :p Pics looks pretty decent as " out of box " status

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
This looks promising! I especially like the colour of the dial, looks closer to the gen than XF. We have to see on video or in real life to have a better chance to 'judge', but for now this is my choice.

Updog

18/7/19
Legend, something looks off on the handstack to me. It seems like the pinion hasn't been shortened like what it appears XF have done.
you would have had a much closer look though, can you comment on this? Cheers

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Looks good, thanks for the news, can't wait to see some QCs

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Legend, something looks off on the handstack to me. It seems like the pinion hasn't been shortened like what it appears XF have done.
you would have had a much closer look though, can you comment on this? Cheers

Hello Updog yes the hand base is too big, and of the wrong shape.
It can however be corrected by a competent modder, of which there are a few on this esteemed board.