Thank you for the mention. Yes the hand base can be beveled and polished, so no worries.
The wechat translation you put up is horrendous though. For those of us who speak and write native Chinese( jcguo0516 and myself and a few others), it will make far more sense for you to post the original chinese text and have us translate it. Please stay off these chinese translators, they are often complete trash. :hehehe:
right here legend, hahaha
Thank you JC! A proper translation of the maker claims:
1. Claims a thickness of 39mm x 8.6mm, thinnest in the market
2. Using a customized Miyota 9015 movement (like the one used like XF most likely)
3. Same date adjustment function as the gen
4. Tapisserie texture is sharp and refined like the gen, with the same patterns between the tapisseries as well
5. Claims that ZF bracelet will not catch on to hairs on the wrist as per gen. (I do not see how this is true given that the gen bracelet inevitably poses this issue at times too.)
6. Basically claims that the bracelet finish and comfort is like the gen and has achieved a "godlike" status achievement.
7. Claims that the clasp operation is smooth and crisp like the gen
8. The rest are just marketing claims praising how exquisite the rep is and how close it is to the gen (manufacturer claims, take it with a huge pinch of salt)
Legend, something looks off on the handstack to me. It seems like the pinion hasn't been shortened like what it appears XF have done.
you would have had a much closer look though, can you comment on this? Cheers